The World's Happiest Cat-Fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
=[

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
He looks more dead than happy, but that's just my opinion. :rolleyes:

Scuppers

AC Members
Jan 8, 2010
Oklahoma
Yeah, the knife and the blood kinda ruin the "happy" feeling for me. :shakehead:
Yes but, look at his big smiley face......truth is I had about 150lbs of these to clean and fillet so I was looking for all the happiness I could find.

October last year it was 288lbs of silver salmon (when I lived on Kodiak Island), the fishing is great the cleaning is ^%$#@#$%$% but then the eating is the best it gets.

Dare I say I have a 1/4 buffalo to butcher and prepare tomorrow....ah the joys of living in the backwoods.

After all that the serinity of watching a mating pair of Rams or watch a male Endler get all colored up my hunting/fishing appears crude. However, life is a multi colored tapestry.......

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
Looks like a big yellow bullhead, aka mudcat. I caught a 31" monster down in the Shenendoah River when I worked in Front Royal, VA. I couldn't tell you how it tasted though, I wouldn't eat any catfish that came out of that river.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store