Is there enough room?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

sea-community

Love-to put more Life, into my life
Jul 7, 2009
Redway, California
i have 2 kuhli loaches right now and "was" planning on getting 4 more, but then i keep having thoughts about corys as well. so i was thinking about minimizing my selection to 4 kuhlis, but then again i would only have enough floor have for 5-6, is that an okay group? the tank is a 46gal community tank btw.so would adding both corys and kuhlis be over crouding the bottom? i am planning on heavily planting this tank as well, so plenty of hiding spaces will be provided.

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
First off, let me say that I am a very poor example (by choice) of proper stocking ! That said, I also have a 46BF oddball community tank. I run an Emperor 280 and an AC 70 for filters, lots of live plants, and many caves and hiding places. I have 4 sterbai cories, 3 orange laser cories, 1 oddball aneus cory, 10-12 sewellia lineolata loaches, a flounder, 2 x 5" SAEs, 6 x L333s, 3 x L104s, and 1 L240 pleco. They all co-exist quite nicely, and have for close to 2 years now. So, if you ask me - go for it, they'll be fine. Good luck.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store