having issues???

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

melissadotson

AC Members
Mar 30, 2009
parkersburg wv
i am having a couple of issues...one is with a banggi cardnelfish..he was eating just fine a few days ago..and now he just won't eat at all..i have tried 5 diffrent types of food and nothing..i have 2 of the cardnelsfish and i have only had them about 2 weeks...so i don't think they are a mated pair yet...the other issue that i have is with a big green bristal starfish..his legs seem to be breaking off one by one..he now only has 2 left..what could be the cause of this? poor diet? i called the LFS where i got them but the guy working dosn't know anything...so any experts advise is appreciated...and thanks..:help2:

jcole

AC Members
Mar 30, 2009
You should post all the parameters of your set up, water specs, any additives, filteration, lighting so on and so forth.

tyler79durdan

Director Of Plantasia?
Dec 12, 2009
Michigan
aaronspet.webs.com
Maybe he's not hungry... I feed my P's once a day, small cubes of Aaron's Pet Omni Diet. Sometimes fish just are not in the mood to eat, especially when OVERFED. Im curious how you fed him a few days ago but tried 5 different foods?

Calm down and wait him out. When you see him at the front, waiting, he will eat!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store