FS Giant Ram Snails. So Cali, Pick up/Ship

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
I got 5 Giant Ram Snails that im looking to sell. These can only be shipped to other California residents. I need them out so I could have more room for my fish who all need upgrades. Im looking for $5 a snail or $20 for all 5 plus shipping. No free shipping here sorry. Ill post pics tomorrow of all 5.

If your not in California dont try asking to buy them please shipping across state lines with these is illegal and im not looking to get into trouble with the law.

RodInCALIFORNIA

EBAY ADDICT !
Aug 5, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Real Name
ROD
i raise and sell hundreds of these locally im glad you know its illegal to ship out of california good luck with your upgrades.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Yea the person who originally made sure to inform me bout the legalities when getting involded with this species.

Ill post pics in a few for you all to see.

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
Those are also called Columbian Ramshorn snails - I used to raise them and still have some. Good for cleaning up uneaten food but will eat just about any thing green. Nice snails.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Yes they love to eat anything plant your willing to provide. LOL So if anyone has a fully planted tank they would love to join ur family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store