FS Blue Blusher and Clown Angelfish, Ashland, KY, shipping or pu

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
Hi all,

I have a limited number of blue blusher and silver clown angelfish available. These are from a pairing of a silver ghost super veil female and a silver clown male (see pic below). Their first spawn only had 4 of the blue blushers - I kept all 4, beautiful fish. This is their second spawn and there are several blue blushers and silver clowns in this batch. The clown pattern isn't super dark but is noticeable as you can tell from the pictures.

They are $4 each or 3 for $10 until they are sold out. As you can tell their spawns have been huge so I have spawn number 3 in a 20 growing right now (just taking on the angel shape). There are also some silver veils and silver ghost veils. They are $3 each or 4 for $10. I ship UPS ground and it is less than $18 to most zip codes. I use kordon breather bags and medical grade coolers. I do offer live arrival even with the UPS ground shipping. I will replace any lost stock and split the return shipping with you. Most zip codes east of the Mississippi River are a 2 day ship time from me. Ohio and Kentucky are a 1 day ship. Send me a PM w/your zip and I will be able to tell you your shipping cost.

Just a reminder - next Monday is Memorial day so I will not be able to ship until Tuesday.

Hope to hear from you soon,

clown pair.jpg Mix good 1.jpg blue mix 1.jpg blue mix 2.jpg clown group 1.jpg blue group 1.jpg

MrsMoose

AC Members
May 11, 2010
Jasper,Alabama
You have a pm ;)

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
Shipping update: I just found out that I can offer 1 day shipping to most of West Virginia and Virginia. UPS already delivers in 1 day to Kentucky and most of Ohio for me but now I can add WV and VA to the list. If I ship from Huntington, WV - a 20 minute drive from my house - WV and VA are 1 day ship times for under $18. I was happy to find this out and I am willing to drive the 20 minutes to save a day of ship time. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Stock update: I have orders for both the blusher and clown so I need to pull out the ordered stock and see what I have left. I will post an update later today.

Thanks all,

jlink17

AC Members
Mar 15, 2009
This is a great seller! I have some gorgeous Koi angels from him that are doing great and growing fast!!!

Hey Andy, let me know if you have any blue blushers left as I really am interested in 1 or 2 of them. Thanks!

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
Hey Brandy,

Great to hear from you and I am glad your koi are doing well. I have about 6 to 8 of the blue blushers left - maybe a few more. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do. I would love to see some pics of your koi if you have any handy.
Hope all is well with you.

As a further update: I have about 8 of the clowns that are bigger than dime size if anyone is interested in them.

Last edited:

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
Update: I will be on vacation starting June 4th, returning on June 12th. If anyone wants any of these my only day to ship (for 2 weeks) will be this coming Tuesday, Jun 1st - unless you are a 1 day ship time then I could ship on Wednesday. I have approximately 8 of each still available. I also have a few of the black (long finned and standard finned) and a few pearl marbles.

Thanks, have a great holiday weekend,

MrsMoose

AC Members
May 11, 2010
Jasper,Alabama
My new additions will be here tomorrow, I am so excited :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store