"Share Your Funny Tank Shots"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

scubabr53

Not so Junior Member
Aug 15, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
On occasions when I watch creatures in my tank I can see funny or unusual animal behavior. Here are two Kermit crabs performing some kind of ritual dance, I called it Tango my wife said it look more like Waltz. I leave you to be the judge of the dance naming. :dance:

IMG_0996.JPG IMG_0997.JPG IMG_0998.JPG IMG_0999.JPG IMG_1000.JPG

scubabr53

Not so Junior Member
Aug 15, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
The Red and the Zebra brittle stars wrestling match.

I decided to add another picture with two brittle stars wrestling or hugging each other.
Please share your unusual/funny creatures’ behavior experiences by adding captured pictures to this thread

IMG_Red and Zebra Stars in my tank.jpg

scubabr53

Not so Junior Member
Aug 15, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
Hey you aquarium fancies, I cannot believe that you do not have any funny or unusual behavior pictures of your fish or any other fish tank creature. Something like Kissing Gouramies - kissing or snails pyramid when they slide one on top the other.

scubabr53

Not so Junior Member
Aug 15, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
The rock climber

Hey everyone, dig in to your archives and share the funny picture moments of your fish tank creatures.

IMG_0822.JPG

Last edited:

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
I think you might have better luck if you create a new thread called something like "Share Your Funny Tank Shots" or something like that. :)

scubabr53

Not so Junior Member
Aug 15, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
After I posted my Kermit Crab pictures I thought of the "Share Your Funny Tank Shots" idea as well, but it was too late at this time. I will ask moderators to rename this post. If this won't work I will let this post run till the end of the week and then will follow your advice.
Hey BioHazard, can/will you contribute?

Moderators, please rename this post and name it "Share Your Funny Tank Shots".
Thanks.

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
Yeah, I have oodles of funny shots. I take pics for my lfs, so I always have an abundance of photos.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store