60 gallon black silicone tank & Black Laqr stand ON SALE

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

CWO4GUNNER

USN/USCG 1974-2004 Weps
Two years ago I bought this same black matching 60 tank/stand/hood/lights ensemble for $225 "Heartland Combo" on super-sale and its still working and looking great. Its never been on sale since and retails for as much as $1000 on other sights. The only flow IMO is that the stand is made of composite material not solid wood, but I must for 2 years the stand and black lacquer finish has really held up even with spills and the tank is very strong becasue it uses ejection molded framing (not trim) and the black silicone look great. Together with the two separate black plastic glass lens hoods, and two 18" black plastic florescent lighting fixtures, the entire ensemble us a matched set that looks good.

Even though another 60 gallon Heartland ensemble is beyond my future needs and would not buy another another, I would never consider selling the one I have and still think that for those wanting to buy brand new tank/stand/hood-light, its about as good a deal as youll ever find in a matched black ensemble this weekend in-store only at Pet Smart.
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3804465

Priced elsewhere
http://www.petsolutions.com/60-Gall...-Bio-Wheel-Canopy-Ensemble+I47493167+C11.aspx

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
nice find, gunner.

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Your place looks nice too.

CWO4GUNNER

USN/USCG 1974-2004 Weps
Your place looks nice too.
Ha -ha if your referring to the photo above, its the Pet-Smart add for that product. I do wish I had made the connection to use black silicone when I rebuilt my 244 tank. All those months this same 60 tank sat in front of me and the black silicone is so seamless with the black framing that its almost not noticeable at all compared to standard clear silicone.

I suppose not too many folks are buying new these days, I know I'm not and haven't lately and that goes for just about everything except food and underwear LOL, well I did buy a pack of twelve FX5 sponges on ebay for $24 nothing major. But for those that want that first "NEW" tank set-up, I thought this sale was worth posting.:)

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Ha -ha if your referring to the photo above, its the Pet-Smart add for that product. I do wish I had made the connection to use black silicone when I rebuilt my 244 tank. All those months this same 60 tank sat in front of me and the black silicone is so seamless with the black framing that its almost not noticeable at all compared to standard clear silicone.

I suppose not too many folks are buying new these days, I know I'm not and haven't lately and that goes for just about everything except food and underwear LOL, well I did buy a pack of twelve FX5 sponges on ebay for $24 nothing major. But for those that want that first "NEW" tank set-up, I thought this sale was worth posting.:)

OOOOHH, YA GOT ME THERE :(

tonergirl

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
I bought the exact same tank combo at Petsmart accept we paid $400.00Cdn. for it and I thought that was a steal. It was priced at $800.00, so Brian got it for me for Xmas 2009. It's a sharp looking tank and stand but I find it just a bit frustrating for planting. It's so deep...I think it's about 25" tall. I do like the looks of it though. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store