Copper lowered from QT, Clowns starting to be interested in food again!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

<3Oscar

AC Members
Mar 28, 2009
IA, USA
I've been doing my water changes since the treatment period ended, and now lots of the chelated copper is out of the water. I soaked some brine shrimp in the garlic and feed them that with some flakes (for added nutrition) and the clowns finally acted like they were interested. They both ate a little, but a lot of the food they would eat and then spit out. Maybe they don't like the garlicy flavor?? Their tummys are on the thin side so I am hoping that the small amount of food they ate today is a sign they are on the mend! Any further advice would be appreciated! Wish my luck, I'm going to keep on with this method for now!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Happy to hear. FWIW I just added a new clown to pair with my female and he didn't like the garlic at first and would spit out food the first couple of feedings. Now he is like a crackhead when I put garlic soaked food in the tank. Hope things continue to get better!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store