advice on zebra blennies

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MotionInSilver

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
I got two maybe one now that haven't seen the 2nd one in a while.

They were sold to me as freshwater blennies part of a lot I got but now that I've been trying to get more information out of the sites but the only thing I got was that they're supposed to be brackish water fish?

I'VE never done a brackish or anyone I know that knows how to take care of those guys... any advice or site that I have overlooked in taking care of them the right way? I think they're very cool guys.

the two I had one has stripes on it but the missing one had no stripes on it it looked like a solid color to it.

help would be appericated :)

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
The link is to Omobranchus zebra

MotionInSilver

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
Not sure if my memory is right or wrong at this time the picture will have to wait until tomorrow as the plans to move the plecos has been postponed as have to go in work soon.

Looks like it but can't really confirm as I am starting to think it might have looked little bit different than this guy. with more stripes.

Just gotta tear apart this tank to get those guys out of hiding for sure as everytime I move a cave one of them was in they just move so fast and hide into another one. So I just have to put this whole plan on hold and do this one at a time including the plants.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store