FS Lots of Stuff I need to sell- Shipping-Pickup-30188

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sollie7

sollie7
Feb 18, 2010
For reference heres a link to my 100% positive Feedback
Payment: Paypal
Shipping: give me your zip code and ill let you know)
If interested EMAIL ME or post here.

Buying: Nothing right now will update if changes

Selling:

1. the tape measure is open to 3 feet in the picture (2/3 of whats in the pic for $50.00 plus shipping)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whisper 2-10i (no media) ($10.00)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

algae killer (used once) ($2.00)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Random old heater that I don't even know if it works (sold as is) ($5.00)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ghetto diy Mason jar bubble counters, Just add water, Big one has connector and check valve ($5.00 for small, $8.00 for big)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

90% hatch rate brine shrimp eggs ($5.00) (Decapped SOLD)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

test strips at least 10-20 left ($5.00)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oxygen tank ($50.00 OBO)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3gal acrylic aquarium (no gravel) ($20.00 plus shipping, add $8.00 for whisper filter)

10. I have a Marineland Eclispe System Six for Sale.
It's currently set up and fully cycled plug and play.
Comes with everything you need.
Only live stock are one red Betta and some red cherry shrimp.
Plants are java moss, Amazon sword plant and water sprite.
There's also several pieces of driftwood and a couple of small rocks.
Regular gravel for the substrate, no co2 or dosing. Very easy to take care of just feed the fish and occasionally do a water change. Has a t5 light built into the hood and also has built in bio wheel filter with media. There is also a submersible heater in the tank. I just replaced the bulb only a couple of weeks ago.
$50.00 For Everything.
Pick up only in Woodstock, GA Im available most days.
Heres some picture of the tank:

more pictures I just took Yesterday:

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big pieces of driftwood. Collected them myself washed and sterilized- ready to go. Prices negotiable, paypal for payment.
Tape measure open to 26 inches in the pictures
sorry pics still uploading will update once they are finished

$10.00 plus shipping

$15.00 plus shipping

$15.00 plus shipping

$20.00 plus shipping

$10.00 plus shipping

$15.00 plus shipping

$20.00 plus shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store