Mafia 72-Vampires game thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
An evil presence is penetrating the quiet town of AC-vania. The residents hear strange screams in the night, and even the days seem more menacing. The sun never comes out anymore. Odd things are seen flying around the castle that lies in the distance. Corpses of animals have been found in the woods, devoid of all blood. People have started disappearing...

The citizens of AC-vania come together to decide what to do about this menacing problem. A traveler speaks up, claims he knows how to kill the evil overshadowing the town. A simple stake through the heart of a vampire...this vampire slayer offers their skills to help rid the town of this menace. The town priest steps up, offering nightly protection from these creatures to one endangered citizen. The strange hermit living on the edge of town speaks up. They claim the ability to sense evil. The town hopes these three can lead the town to salvation from the ever growing coven of evil blood suckers...

Game Rules:

1. Each game day, everyone has to vote to lynch someone. You vote be stated in BOLD.
ex."I vote to stake XXXX” I am flexible on wording, but it has to be bold to count.

You must vote each game "day", but you cannot vote for No One or yourself. If you fail to vote you will die an untimely death that nightfall.

If you decide to switch your vote, state in BOLD you are doing so by stating "I retract my vote on....".

2. Whoever has the most votes will be lynched; in the event of a tie the loser will be randomly chosen.

The priority of night time will be as follows:

Lynch/Staking
Priest protection
Vampire bite/slayer's staking (if vampire bites slayer and slayer stakes vampire then it will be a coin toss as to who dies)
Good soul staking**only 1 in the game and cannot be before night 3
Investigations
Untimely deaths

3. Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this rule, is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE Quicktopic, MSN, AIM, YAHOO OR THROUGH EMAIL. I will provide Quicktopic chat links for those able to communicate.

4. You can say whatever you want in this game, but you can not prove it with my PM to you.

5. If you have questions, PM me or email me at Lab_Rat16@yahoo.com, if it is important to all, I'll post it. I prefer PM for game issues.

6. Do not edit your posts for any reason!!!

7. No after death posts, if you must please keep them to a minimum. No revealing any additional information!

8. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE. This is a game, it is meant to be fun. In the course of the game your words will be twisted, misinterpreted, taken in various contexts, it important to realize that the group of players here are generally good natured and mean nothing by it. Do not take anything said in game by anyone to be a personal attack or insult. If you feel that you are being personally attacked or insulted let me know.

9. In the case that unforeseen circumstances arise, I reserve the right to alter, or amend rules in order to maintain the game as needed.

Specific Game Mechanics:

Townies: You win when all of the vampires are eliminated. Good souls may communicate in a private thread (provided by me). The good souls will also have a single stake to use as they see fit on/after night 3(one hit the entire game, use it wisely).

(>1) Innocents: ACvania has an evil presence draining the life of the town. Your mission is to eradicate the evil vampires by voting to stake someone each night. Your only power is to cast a vote each night. If you are killed you will become a good soul.

(1) Priest: Armed with garlic and holy water, you have the power to save one person from being turned by the vampires each nightfall. You may privately communicate with the Seer if you are found via investigation. Upon your death, if you could communicate with the Seer you may continue to do so, otherwise you will become a good soul.

(1) Seer: You have the ability to feel the presence of evil with the help of your bones and cards. Each night you will be granted an investigation result on the person of your choosing. If the priest or the vampire slayer are investigated you may communicate with them. If a vampire is investigated you will only know that they are evil. You will not know whether they are Dracula or not.

(1) Vampire Slayer: Armed with 3 wooden stakes, you have the power to stake someone each nightfall until you use all of your stakes (3 stakings total). You may only use 1 stake each night, no multiple stakings are allowed from the slayer. If you are found by the Seer you may privately communicate. Upon your death, if you could communicate with the Seer you may continue to do so, otherwise you will become a good soul.

Vampires: You win when your vampire population is greater than or equal to the population of townies. Each night you can attempt to turn a player via bite. There is a 50/50 chance your bite will turn the player; if a player is not turned they will die from your bite. (Since Dracula has been saving up his venom, night 1 will be a guaranteed turn, after that it's 50/50.) If the attempted turn is protected by the priest then the bite will not work. Since the Priest, Seer, and Slayer have pure souls they cannot be turned, but your bite will kill them.

(1) Dracula: You are head of the vampire coven. You may communicate with other evil players. You have a one time bite that you may use at nightfall in addition to your regular team bite. Upon your death you will become an evil soul, you may continue to communicate with the other evil players.

(>1) Regular Vampire: You are a bloodthirsty vampire. You may communicate with other evil players. Upon your death you will become an evil soul and you may continue to communicate with the other evil players.

Untimely Deaths (UDs):
These just suck, so don't do it. You will die a humiliating death and may not participate in the ghost chat if you UD.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
List of players:

jpap
Wiz
jbradt
FF
Rich
Noods
Ice
Chill
LG
Dag
Kash
user_name
DD
TwoHobbies
judgemax
jm1212

Roles were assigned randomly via random number generator.

First nightfall Monday June 14th, 9pm CST.

Any questions, PM me. Weekdays I won't be around much due to lack of access but I will address anything as soon as I can.

GAME ON!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
First

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
You forgot to bold, Pappy!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Well I guess that depends...do you want it to be official Jb? :p:
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other. I think this is the part though where I'm supposed to call it scummy for a silly reason... :thm:

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
:woot: and awaaaay we go!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Lady G opens her eyes to a new day...."hmm, think I need to buy some garlic today"

Woo-wooo, good morning everyone!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store