England vs USA - World Cup 2010 today

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Who's going to be watching it? It should be a real good game.

Sooooooooo looking foward it....its been a long 4 years of waiting for the world cup to arrive....and now its here, i'm soooooooooooo excited....

Hopefully, we'll kick butt !!!!

:popcorn:

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
:woot: :woot: Go USA! Unfortunately I will not be home to watch it but I am recording it.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I will have it on at work, and watch what I can of it. I'm just kinda learning about this Futball (soccer) thing. Sooooo, what I don't understand though ok yesterday South Africa and Mexico ended in a tie....how does that work, how do they decide who goes on?

BTW, I'm going with Italy...yeah, I know I'm suppose to go for USA...but hey what can I say my Gramps and his parents moved here for Italy gotta go for em!

Scuppers

AC Members
Jan 8, 2010
Oklahoma
Well, I am an Englishman living in the US and I'm stuck. I guess I will just have to support the United States of England :)

(as I sit here at work with my official 2002 World Cup David Beckham No.10 shirt on)

BOLTSFAN

AC Members
Feb 15, 2010
PALM HARBOR FLORIDA
GO USA USA USA USA I am sitting here at 9AM in my USA jersey on my way tothe Pub to get a seat I have my USA SHORTS AND HAT I am ready and planning in a 2 nil
win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO USA!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I intend to find out who wins, but I always support my country:
USA! USA! USA!
We will own England! (even though they invented the game :D)

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Is it International kickball time already?

Soccer has to be the boringest game to watch, at least golf (which I also refuse to watch) has some nice shots.

I'll catch the 2 or 3 highlights on ESPN.

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
I will have it on at work, and watch what I can of it. I'm just kinda learning about this Futball (soccer) thing. Sooooo, what I don't understand though ok yesterday South Africa and Mexico ended in a tie....how does that work, how do they decide who goes on?

BTW, I'm going with Italy...yeah, I know I'm suppose to go for USA...but hey what can I say my Gramps and his parents moved here for Italy gotta go for em!

Well, there are 4 teams in each of the 8 groups....each team play each other...the winner and runner up of each group go through to the next round after all the group games have been played...

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
C'mon USA!!!!:mwave:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store