FS Getting out of the hobby TONS for sale - WA- ship/PU

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madilyn

AC Members
Dec 7, 2009
WA, USA
I am getting out of the hobby, so I have a ton of supplies, foods (live foods too), live creatures, plants, etc. you name it. If I added pictures for everything, it would be difficult to navigate, so if you want pictures for something, PM or email me (bubblenested@yahoo.com). As for shipping, a small box is $5, a medium is $11, and a large is $15. I will likely be finding and adding more to the list, so be sure to look at any new posts of mine on this thread.

Living Creatures

African Dwarf Frog tadpoles
These are ranging from a couple days old, to 2 weeks old. They are raised much like betta fry. ADF tadpoles can eat liquifry, BBS, Microworms, Vinegar Eels, etc.

50 cents each

Snails
I have ramshorn, pond, and MTS. All are free, just pay shipping (I can fit quite a lot in a small box). Babies, juvies, adults, and big ones available (only a few that are very large). Pond snails work great as feeders, too.

Betta Pair
Beautiful HMPK (halfmoon plakat) dragon betta pair. They are an amazing aqua-green/blue color. Spawned once, and they proved great breeders. I could find no damage on the female at all (very gentle male). Very high quality.
The male:

The female:

$40 for the pair.

Plants

Bacopa caroliniana
I have three stems of this. Two of them are very long (one of them is about a foot), and the other one is sort of small (a little over 4"). Green and healthy.

Crypts
I have one crypt left that is green and healthy. I thought I had sold them all before but it looks like I missed one. There might also be a really small one that I missed.

Java Fern 'Windelov'
They have a little bit of brown on the leaves, but they still have tons of rhizome. There are two available: one is pretty small, the other is a good size.

For all the plants listed above, I am only asking $4. If you want a specific one, please ask for the price.

Java Moss
A little bigger than a golf ball size portion. $5

Riccia
I have a good handfull of this. $3

Live Food

Vinegar Eels (a great fry [or tadpole!] food). I'm selling 8 ounce cultures for $1 (this is cheap!).

San Francisco Bay Brand Brine Shrimp eggs 6 gram vial
These are fairly new, and have a pretty high hatch rate. I used about a teaspoon (?) out of it.
$3
http://www.arcatapet.com/item.cfm?cat=449

Non-live Foods

Hikari First Bites
I've used a little out of this package, but not too much is gone. I bought these before Hikari changed the ingredients in their products.
50 cents

Wardly Betta Pellets
This is also opened. There aren't very many left: a little under halfway full. Free.

Water Conditioner

All I have left of water conditioner is Betta Spa (made from Indian Almond Leaves). This is homemade, so it is very concentrated and dark.
$5 per cup

Like I said there is probably going to be a lot more coming. If you are looking for something specific, feel free to contact me and ask if I have it (you never know, I might!).
I accept Paypal, Postal Money Orders, and checks. If you pick something up, I will also take cash.

froggsong

AC Members
Nov 10, 2009
I sent a pm. :)

Chrisinator

Ripariumist
Sep 27, 2008
North Jersey
Real Name
Chris
Oh that's good then! I knew a couple people who have been in forums for the longest times but never had tanks. I was shocked how htye managed to stop the temptation of getting back in the hobby.

Speaker73

Registered Member
May 16, 2010
Are you selling all the stemmed plants for $4? How much for all the plants (stemmies, moss and ricca) together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store