FS PLANT SALE - Java Fern "Windelov" - shipping or NJ (pickup incl. driftwood)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

HarleyK

AC Members
Dec 7, 2006
Howdy,

I am taking down my 75 gal tank and am selling all Windelov Java Fern shown in the pic for $40. For a local buyer, I will give away the driftwood for FREE. For amount of plants see pic, this is a 4 ft tank.

Shipping: I will ship detached plants only, NOT the driftwood. Buyer pays postage. I estimate the plants will fit into a USPS Priority Mail medium flat rate box ($10.70), to be paid up front.

Local pick-up: If buyer is interested in the driftwood, I will include it free of charge. Please note that the wood is not in the best shape and somewhat fragile.

Plants for sale circled in yellow:
IMG_9297.JPG

HarleyK

IMG_9297.JPG

HarleyK

AC Members
Dec 7, 2006
Tank is coming down on Wednesday.

What's not sold will be held in a 10 gal for a few days (driftwood will be discarded), and everything will be disposed of if nobody is interested.

Make an offer for any plant you see in the pic.

HarleyK

WeedCali

Certified Dubhead
Dec 14, 2009
NorCal/BayArea
Real Name
Adam
do you think you could get a pic of the fern by themselves? just doesnt look like thatmuch to be selling for 40 bucks. i would love some windelov though.

HarleyK

AC Members
Dec 7, 2006
Thanks for your interest,

Here are pics from the left, front, top, and right. For size comparison, this is a 75 gal tank, 48'' wide, 18'' deep, 21'' tall.

All offers will be entertained :)

IMG_9352.JPG

front.jpg

top.jpg

IMG_9350.JPG

IMG_9352.JPG front.jpg top.jpg IMG_9350.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store