Cod Fishing 6/11

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
This past Friday I took another trip out on the Yellowbird (in New Hampshire) for some deep sea cod fishing. We went out about 8 miles and fished with jigs and clams for cod. We started at 5:00am and headed back at about 2:30pm. We had a great time and the boat actually returned early because we limited out at about 2:30pm. There were 3 of us in our group and we were pulling in some pigs. The largest fish we caught was a 34 pounder and we only had to put back 1 small fish the whole day. We ended up with a total of about 75lbs of fillets. The average fish were between 20lbs and 25lbs. Here's a few pics...

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Looks like an awesome trip, Dawg! I can't wait to go offshore, tentatively scheduled for mid-august.

Mark

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Nice fish! I love Cod. So is this why you are not playing mafia?! :lipssealedsmilie:

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Thanks guys! Yeah...it was a great trip. This is the second time I have gone out with these guys and both times we were on the fish all day. This time though, we definitely outdid ourselves.

Nice fish! I love Cod. So is this why you are not playing mafia?! :lipssealedsmilie:
lol...you guessed it Noods. That and a small case of mafia burnout. I think I'll be ready to go for the next one though.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Thanks guys! Yeah...it was a great trip. This is the second time I have gone out with these guys and both times we were on the fish all day. This time though, we definitely outdid ourselves.

lol...you guessed it Noods. That and a small case of mafia burnout. I think I'll be ready to go for the next one though.
understandable. if you dont mind/if you want, PM me your FB link. I had to start a new page and I cant find you......

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Nice catch, they look tasty! :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store