FS Temporary Downsize P/U only, Corona CA 92879

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonw

AC Members
Nov 29, 2009
renton, wa
My current situation is demanding a bit more cash than i had readily available. I live in a rented house with 3 other roommates, got rent/utilities and now i *finally* got a car...a new one at that which is forcing me to do this post which is not what i wanted to do. I have to temporarily downsize my aquarium collection and im getting rid of my nintendo DS.

First up is my 55 gallon was freshwater now currently setup as brackish.
This includes :
55g acrylic aquarium(some scratches, im sure they could be buffed out)
Stand and canopy painted black
Emperor 400 HOB filter(rated for 70 gallons)
Heater(i dont recall how strong but it kept the tank at tropical temps with no problem)
Powerhead(meant for a smaller tank but i purchased it to add some oxygen to the water)
Multiple fake decorations(castles, bridge, tower type stuff)
Sand/crushed coral and rockwork is optional(i used pool filter sand, 2 or 3 bags and the crushed coral is ontop of that...rocks i collected myself and will keep if the buyer does not wish to have them)
-For this set up im hoping to get in the range of $120 but price is somewhat negotiable, im in quick need of money

Next up is my 6 gallon bookshelf aquarium currently set up as saltwater nano, or the beginning of one.
This includes:
6 gallon acrylic aquarium(real good condition, dont think there are any scratches on this one)
15w light(works very well for freshwater plants and seems pretty decent for some saltwater)
Plastic lid/black trim
Aquatech HOB filter rated 5-15g
5lbs argonite live sand
6lbs live rock(has purple algae and some green)
-For this im lookin to get somewhere in the $50 range, but again price may be negotiable

Last up is my original nintendo DS, i havent been using this nearly as much as i used to and have many other things that keep me occupied currently.
This includes:
Grey/silver Nintendo DS
Silver carrying case(has slots for some DS games or w/e you want)
Games :
Super Mario 64 DS
Pokemon Pearl Verson DS
Ridge Racer DS
Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End DS
Snood 2: On Vacation DS
Metroid Prime Hunters First Hunt DS(demo)
Pokemon FireRed Version Gameboy Advance(DS plays advance games)
Dragon Ball Z The Legacy of Goku Gameboy Advance
I dont have a set price for this, i have it posted on craigslist and have had offers from 60-80$ but CL people seem a bit flaky...so im taking offers on this

If you would like more pics of any item let me know, these are all pickup only and i need to sell them quickly. Feel free to contact me at 951-454-5298, message me here, or email ziggyzag24@yahoo.com

2010-06-12_15.07.17.jpg 2010-06-12_15.07.31.jpg 2010-06-14_13.42.11_Corona_California_US.jpg 2010-06-12_02.20.34_Corona_California_US.jpg 2010-06-12_02.20.55_Corona_California_US.jpg

gordonw

AC Members
Nov 29, 2009
renton, wa
Update Bump -- Nintendo DS is sold....and 55g is on hold til later tomorrow to see if the people actually show up or not, 6g nano is still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store