FS Riparium Package - Madison, WI - Shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrophyte

AC Members
Apr 13, 2009
Riparium Plants + Accessories + Shipping Combination Package

This is a nice little starter combination for anyone who might be pondering a riparium setup and a great way to get a few plants started while planning out a larger project. Featured in this offer is the new Nano Trellis Raft design. This item is an excellent choice for supporting stem plants in the riparium above water midground. Cut from a stiff, durable closed-cell foam with a dark gray color, the Nano Trellis Raft has a curved, vegetative shape, so it is easily hidden within the emersed riparium foliage.

A puzzle-piece float (upper right) can be secured in place to add more buoyancy as the riparium plants grow in size. Use the mushroom-head fasteners to secure the raft in place against hanging planters or other rafts.

Also included with the raft is a single Small Hanging Planter. This accessory is the most popular of Riparium Supply products and can hold substrate and roots for many different kinds of riparium plants. In addition to the plastic planter cup, for this combination package the Small Hanging Planter is also equipped with a planter screen, a pair of heavy-duty suction cups and a plant label.

In order to plant up the Small Hanging Planter you will need to provide your own suitable plant as well as clay gravel substrate. I can offer many suggestions for good plant choices and I might also be able to find a specimen to include with your order with an additional modest charge. The next picture shows an empty Small Hanging Planter with a Nano Trellis Raft snapped into place and planted with creeping charlie (Pilea nummularifolia) stems.

A single portion of plant stems sufficient to plant the Nano Trellis Raft. Tahitian bridal veil (Gibasis geniculata) is a hardy little stem plant that grows well with its roots in the water As it grows its foliage obscures the raft foam. Positioned on a Nano Trellis Raft out in the above water riparium midground this plant will add visual interest and depth to the layout. Here is a shot showing some Tahitian bridal veil planted on a Nano Trellis Raft.

To review, this combination package includes the following:

• ONE Nano Trellis Raft
  • ONE Small Hanging Planter with related accessories
  • ONE portion (~8 stem cuttings) Tahitian bridal veil plant
  • USPS Priority Mail shipping

I can send this package your way for $19.00. Please send a PM or respond into this thread if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

hydrophyte

AC Members
Apr 13, 2009
These are still available. This is a great way to get started out with a few plants if you might be pondering a riparium setup. Ask me about other stuff that I can include for cheap too. I have divisions of lots of other nice plants.

hydrophyte

AC Members
Apr 13, 2009
I can also include basket grass (Oplismenus) instead of/in addition to the Tahitian bridal veil. Basket grass works about the same. It is very easy as a riaprium midground plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store