FS Red albino & FBM guppies; Albino BN plecos; hornwort & naja - Ashland, KY Ship/PU

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
Hi all,

I have a limited number of albino red guppies, full black moscow guppies, pond raised hornwort and naja (guppy grass). The full reds are $15 a trio (breeding 100% true and less than what I paid). The FBM guppies are $8 a trio (breeding approx. 75% true). I will include a free starter of guppy grass the purchase of either type of guppies. I also have a limited number of 2+ inch albino bristlenose plecostomus for $7 each or 2 for $12 and a limited number of 1 to 1.5 inch ABN's for $3.50 each or 2 for $6. The hornwort is $2 for a strand like the one pictured (very large bunch) and the guppy grass is $2 for 5 nice strands. For plant only purchases I can ship USPS priority for $5 - unless you want a large amount of the hornwort or guppy grass then it would be $11 for the next size box.

I ship all fish in Kordon breather bags packed in medical grade coolers by UPS ground for $18 or less (average is $15). PM me your zip code and I will be able to give you a shipping quote. I am able to offer 1 day shipping to most of KY, OH, WV and VA; 2 day shipping to most all other states east of the Mississppi River; 3 day shipping to many western states (I have shipped to OK, CO, TX w/o any problems).

Hope to hear from you soon,

reds 1.jpg red group 1.jpg fbm 1.jpg fbm group.jpg ABN group 1.jpg pleco group 2.jpg hornwort.jpg shrimp 3.jpg albino red 1.jpg

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
Forgot something - 10 free Malaysian Trumpet Snails w/any purchase (starting to get a lot of them and they were given to me).

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
One more addition. I got to looking at my angels and I have some that are bigger than dimes and some bigger than nickels - young but good shipping size. I have limited numbers of them - I will have many more in the next few weeks as they grow up. I have black ghost (veil and standard finned), koi angels (veils and some super veil) and marbled pearls (very little marbling, standard and a few veil finned). Since these are smaller ones they are $2.50 each or 5 for $10 - mix and match. Prices on the angels will increase as they grow - so buy now and watch them grow in your tanks.

That's all for now - have a great weekend,

Black 2.jpg Black 3.jpg koi 3.jpg koi 4.jpg pearl 2.jpg pearl 3.jpg

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
Still have availability for next week shipping if anyone needs any of these.

Have a great rest of the week,

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
Hey mjordan,

Mine came from a seller in TN on aquabid - he claimed that they were imports from Thialand (sp?) - not sure. They took quite a while to get going but when my guppy grass thickened up I have lots of little ones to grow up.

fishnut,

I'll send you a PM - I do prefer paypal though.

Thanks,

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store