Mafia 73, Werewolf game sign up.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Game background/rules.

The year is 1238. The location is a small village about 75 miles from Wroclaw in the High Tatras mountains. It is basic living at its finest. In fact, there is no leader of the small community, which is more a collection of huts near the fields, than a town.

The entire town can gather for any important decision. And they will need that solidarity soon. Word has come from a traveling merchant that a nearby village has been wiped out. He traveled through a week ago and there was no one anywhere. The only thing he saw were what appeared to be claw marks in some of the doors.

A small group of the Barons' Men have come to this small village with word that werewolves have been spotted within the barony and they will try to help if they can.

One night of a full moon, both of the town's bulls and all three of the Men's horses were slaughtered. The town's hunter found giant wolf tracks... even inside the tiny stables.

But the tracks did not lead away from the town. He followed them to the center of town, where they became the tracks of men and disappeared quickly.

Your town has been invaded by werewolves. You must find and destroy them.

Each of you have received one of the following PMs from me. This PM defines your role, what actions you may take and when. There are a few clues in these and this game will be unlike any you have played before.

You are a villager. You are afraid of the wolves, but realize that you, as a group can overcome them. They are vulnerable in their human form and the town, each day will vote to lynch someone. Hopefully, you lynch a wolf.

You are the priest. Each night, you may pray for the safe delivery of a fellow villager. Your faith is such that the saints will prevent that villager from being killed or turned by the forces of darkness. However, the saints will not protect from human actions (i.e. lynching or the hunter). You are selfless and will not be able to pray for yourself.

You are the Seer. Each night you may use candles, the bones of small animals, and various rituals to consult with the spirits to find evil in your village. The information you are provided only indicates the presence or absence of evil. Nothing more specific.

You are the hunter. Long ago, your grandfather told tales of a similar event in this very same village. After the villagers' victory, he crafted a single silver arrow. You may fire this arrow one time. It is however still an arrow and your skill will ensure the death of whomever it hits, hopefully a wolf.

You are a Man-at-Arms. You are a small group of the Baron's men are assigned to protect this tiny village. Your fellow men-at-arms are XXX, etc. You and they are not werewolves and you may communicate outside of the thread with these individuals.

You are a werewolf. You are a force of darkness that delights in the stalk and the kill. Your fellow wolfs are XXX, etc. You may communicate outside of the thread with these individuals. Each night of the full moon, you will decide on a villager to stalk and kill.

You are the Alpha Wolf. You are the leader of this group of werewolves. Your fellow wolves are XXX, etc. You may communicate outside of the thread with these individuals. Each night of the full moon, you will decide on a villager to stalk and kill. In addition, if you live, but the rest of your packs drops below a certain level, you have a 50% chance of turning the villager you attack and making them a werewolf (who now works for you and may not communicate this fact to anyone else).

Basic Rules

You can't use my PMs as evidence

If U R dead you cannt post more then once

Do not post about te game outside this thread unless you have been given permisson by me.

Be polite (if you can)

Have fun and participate

Nightly events.

The Lynch
UD-The lynch will come first. If you are a UD and you are up for the lynch you will be lynched.
Werewolf Turns(will not say who was turned, just that someone was turned)--If the preist protected the turn this will be stated, but still not who the turn was.
Hunter Shot
Seer Invest (if turned, this will show)

If you can find something wrong with the rules, PLZ post it here, even if U aren't gonna sign up. i don't want to mess this up again.

The sign up will go on until A)We get 16 people B) 1 1/2 week goes by (10 days) C)I get tired of waiting and we have 12+ people.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Sounds great but I'm really burned out on these games. I think I'm going to sit out a good many of them.

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
I might be interested in trying one of these games. I only started peeking in on the last one though and admit that it was difficult to catch on. Is there somewhere I can read up more to see how these games work? Or is it possible to learn as you go? Feel free to PM me if you have any advice that you want kept quiet, lol.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
I'm in.

I might be interested in trying one of these games. I only started peeking in on the last one though and admit that it was difficult to catch on. Is there somewhere I can read up more to see how these games work? Or is it possible to learn as you go? Feel free to PM me if you have any advice that you want kept quiet, lol.

Read the last game (Mafia 72), it was a vampire based one, and you should get a good idea of how games tend to go. There's also a Mafia FAQ thread somewhere around here that should help.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I'm in!! Awww, I think this was the first game I played, I got to be the "man in arms" with Charlie :)

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
I'm in

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Be polite (if you can)

[/QUOTE]
This is my favorite rule. :footinmouth:

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Game background/rules.

The year is 1238. The location is a small village about 75 miles from Wroclaw in the High Tatras mountains. It is basic living at its finest. In fact, there is no leader of the small community, which is more a collection of huts near the fields, than a town.

The entire town can gather for any important decision. And they will need that solidarity soon. Word has come from a traveling merchant that a nearby village has been wiped out. He traveled through a week ago and there was no one anywhere. The only thing he saw were what appeared to be claw marks in some of the doors.

A small group of the Barons' Men have come to this small village with word that werewolves have been spotted within the barony and they will try to help if they can.

One night of a full moon, both of the town's bulls and all three of the Men's horses were slaughtered. The town's hunter found giant wolf tracks... even inside the tiny stables.

But the tracks did not lead away from the town. He followed them to the center of town, where they became the tracks of men and disappeared quickly.

Your town has been invaded by werewolves. You must find and destroy them.

Each of you have received one of the following PMs from me. This PM defines your role, what actions you may take and when. There are a few clues in these and this game will be unlike any you have played before.

You are a villager. You are afraid of the wolves, but realize that you, as a group can overcome them. They are vulnerable in their human form and the town, each day will vote to lynch someone. Hopefully, you lynch a wolf.

You are the priest. Each night, you may pray for the safe delivery of a fellow villager. Your faith is such that the saints will prevent that villager from being killed or turned by the forces of darkness. However, the saints will not protect from human actions (i.e. lynching or the hunter). You are selfless and will not be able to pray for yourself.

You are the Seer. Each night you may use candles, the bones of small animals, and various rituals to consult with the spirits to find evil in your village. The information you are provided only indicates the presence or absence of evil. Nothing more specific.

You are the hunter. Long ago, your grandfather told tales of a similar event in this very same village. After the villagers' victory, he crafted a single silver arrow. You may fire this arrow one time. It is however still an arrow and your skill will ensure the death of whomever it hits, hopefully a wolf.

You are a Man-at-Arms. You are a small group of the Baron's men are assigned to protect this tiny village. Your fellow men-at-arms are XXX, etc. You and they are not werewolves and you may communicate outside of the thread with these individuals.

You are a werewolf. You are a force of darkness that delights in the stalk and the kill. Your fellow wolfs are XXX, etc. You may communicate outside of the thread with these individuals. Each night of the full moon, you will decide on a villager to stalk and kill.

You are the Alpha Wolf. You are the leader of this group of werewolves. Your fellow wolves are XXX, etc. You may communicate outside of the thread with these individuals. Each night of the full moon, you will decide on a villager to stalk and kill. In addition, if you live, but the rest of your packs drops below a certain level, you have a 50% chance of turning the villager you attack and making them a werewolf (who now works for you and may not communicate this fact to anyone else).

Basic Rules

You can't use my PMs as evidence

If U R dead you cannt post more then once

Do not post about te game outside this thread unless you have been given permisson by me.

Be polite (if you can)

Have fun and participate

Nightly events.

The Lynch
UD-The lynch will come first. If you are a UD and you are up for the lynch you will be lynched.
Werewolf Turns(will not say who was turned, just that someone was turned)--If the preist protected the turn this will be stated, but still not who the turn was.
Hunter Shot
Seer Invest (if turned, this will show)

If you can find something wrong with the rules, PLZ post it here, even if U aren't gonna sign up. i don't want to mess this up again.

The sign up will go on until A)We get 16 people B) 1 1/2 week goes by (10 days) C)I get tired of waiting and we have 12+ people.
FF, I am confused already. from what I am reading, the pr's with power cannot communicate and the ones that can communicate have no power?

Also looks like werewolves get 2 hits each night that can become turns if they start to lose?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store