For Msjinkzd - Show Your Support

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hollygirl

Overfilter and Understock
Sep 3, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
Msjinkzd will be on hiatus taking care of her personal family crisis. Please bump this thread to show your support in her time of need.

I lost my mom in July of 2008. She battled Parkinson's disease as well as other health issues. Losing your mom is one of the hardest times in anyone's life.

Rachel we give you our condolences.

Jspigs

There is always more to learn
Aug 5, 2009
Massachusetts
Real Name
Jacob
Msjinkzd, we are here for you. If you need to talk, let us know.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Sorry for your loss, Rachel.

H2Ogal

Betta Be Good to Me
Mar 16, 2010
Memphis, TN
Real Name
Deborah
My condolences to you and your family. I know how hard a loss that is. Please don't feel the need to rush back into "normal" routines, unless doing so a comfort and help to you. Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
We lost wife's Mother in Feb 2009. We still miss her today. Take your time Rachel. Take all the time you need to heal.

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
I lost my best friend(my father) back in 2002 to liver cancer, 9 mos. after seeing him successfully battling lung cancer.Although I miss him to this day, I no that he has no pain any more which does give me comfort> Although writing this still brings tears to my eyes, I am smiling as I remember getting to see an Indy race with and seeing the pride on his face seeing his "boy" catch a 30" walleye in the months leading to his passing. I will always have the memories of all the things that we did together and that is how all of our loved ones continue to live on, in our memories and in keeping the values they taught us. Your mom must have been a truly great lady, because you are a truly great woman, Rachel. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your family. Take your time, we can wait.

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
My condolences to you and your family.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store