FS 150 gal complete Fresno, CA pick up only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

dtsloan

Registered Member
Jun 22, 2010
Complete set-up for $1000/obo. Pick up only in Fresno, California.

Selling a 150 gallon glass overflow aquarium, complete with all equipment, even fish! Dimensions are 72" length x 18" front to back x 30" water depth; about 6' tall over all. Includes 3 door oak cabinet and canopy (equipment is all hidden in cabinet and lighting is all hidden in canopy), stained black. Very sharp looking. Equipment includes: large All Glass sump, with bioballs and prefilter; 2 x 800 gph titanium magnetic drive pumps (very quiet); Ocean Clear Model 375 large cannister filter with UV sterilizer; Arctica 1/3 hp chiller; Coralife 400 watt 72" compact flourescent 3 stage lighting with LED moonlights and timers; exotic driftwood and rockwork; quiet air pump. Professionally set up, proven, very mature and stable system running 4 years. Would work for saltwater system (it was originally), only needing to add skimmer. (Oh, plus cichlids, tropicals, and plecos.) Just add water. Over $4000 invested. Check ebay -- this is a great deal for this equipment. Buyer will need to come to my house, disassemble, and transport. I will help drain and take it down after purchase. Will email more photos, if desired.

DSC_0003.JPG DSC_0006.JPG DSC_0008.JPG DSC_0023.JPG DSC_0011.JPG

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
I'm in the area, just broke lol. Beautiful set up!

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
Is the equipment also about four years old? I'm looking for something in this ballpark but don't want to buy items that I am going to have to replace soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store