A member here needs your thoughts

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MrsMoose

AC Members
May 11, 2010
Jasper,Alabama
I know I am fairly new here as well as the member I am telling you about. Eric AKA Kentucky Koi, his granddad 76 years old was welding a tractor when he caught himself on fire. He has 3rd degree burns on his face ears and chest and 1st degree burns on his legs 50% of his body is burned. He has been moved to a burn unit in Louisville. Eric said he has diabetes and even a small cut takes weeks to heal.
Eric hun I am thinking of you and sending prayers your way. Let me know if you need anything.

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
Good heavens,.. oh my, that is just terrible,.. my thoughts and prayer are there for you Eric,......

my hubby almost did the same thing, only he was cutting up a combine when his cut hit a hydraulic line and it sprayed on fire into his face,.. luckily i was there and it was winter with lots of snow and he jumped in the snow and put himself out,..
luckily he only got minor burns and lost his eyebrows,..lol

i can't imagine what your grandfather went through,.. it tough,.. hope he pulls through OK,..

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
So sorry to here about his grandfather. I am hoping and praying that he makes a full recovery.

DGC

All in One
May 8, 2010
London
Real Name
Darrell
May God be with him during each step of recovery

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name