Update on Kentucky Koi's Granddad :(

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MrsMoose

AC Members
May 11, 2010
Jasper,Alabama
Eric's granddad passed away last night. When I last spoke with him he had less than an hour left.He passed shortly after I went to bed. Eric hun I am so sorry for your loss I will be sending prayers for you and your family. I know how hard this is going to be for you just know that he will hurt no more and he will live on with you always. If you need Don or I we are only a click away on FB or only a phone call away.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
I am so sorry to hear that. Eric went to chat earlier to inform a few of us about his grandfather's health status. I know how bad it feels to lose someone you love. I've lost two of my aunts and an uncle a few years ago and until now, I sometimes feel the pain but looking back, at least, they're not suffering anymore and are happier where they are now, and the same can be said to your grandfather, Eric. He'll always be there for you when you need his presence and guidance.

My deepest sympathies to you MrsMoose, Eric and the rest of the family.:(

Kerry121774

AC Members
Mar 2, 2010
RI
I'm sorry to hear about your loss Eric!! As Mrs. Moose says at least you know he won't hurt anymore!!!!

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
Hey Eric,

Saddened to hear about your loss - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store