Bare breasts vs. neighbour's ATV

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
She should be careful. If word gets back to pageant officials, she could lose her Miss Canada title...

p.s. Looking at the pic in the article, you should probably should have titled the thread "Bear breasts vs. neighbour's ATV".

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com
Hmm

Quote:

" She is not breaking the law, because in Canada women are allowed to be topless.
"There is not a criminal charge for that ... not since 1996," said Toronto Police Const. Isabelle Cotton. "

Well well, Canada here I come!

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
She should be careful. If word gets back to pageant officials, she could lose her Miss Canada title...

p.s. Looking at the pic in the article, you should probably should have titled the thread "Bear breasts vs. neighbour's ATV".

Careful Canadian Pagent winners may take offense. In 1996 Miss Canada International was stripped of her title after she was convicted of assult having "acidentally" punched another girl in the face five times in a bar room brawl. She settled the civil suit out of court with her earning from her Playboy shoot. Last year a former Miss Toronto Tourism
was arrested on 19 weapons and drug charges, including possession of a Glock loaded with hollow-point ammo.

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Hmm

Quote:

" She is not breaking the law, because in Canada women are allowed to be topless.
"There is not a criminal charge for that ... not since 1996," said Toronto Police Const. Isabelle Cotton. "

Well well, Canada here I come!

Yes think of my posting this as a public service announcement - I wanted to make sure all Canadian women were aware of this legal right.

WinstonCourt

AC Members
May 30, 2010
I just need 3 things now.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2010/06/24/14496996.html

The 56-year-old says she is sick and tired of her neighbours' five-year-old grandson driving a loud all-terrain vehicle for hours on her quiet street in Seeley's Bay, near Kingston. So she found a solution under her shirt. De Florio has discovered that if she goes out topless, the boy's horrified grandparents rush the child into the house.
a) An ATV.

b) A neighbor like her.

c) A change of USA laws. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store