Mafia 73: Werewolf Game!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Game background/rules:
The year is 1238. The location is a small village about 75 miles from Wroclaw in the High Tatras mountains. It is basic living at its finest. In fact, there is no leader of the small community, which is more a collection of huts near the fields, than a town. The entire town can gather for any important decision. And they will need that solidarity soon. Word has come from a traveling merchant that a nearby village has been wiped out. He traveled through a week ago and there was no one anywhere. The only thing he saw were what appeared to be claw marks in some of the doors. A small group of the Barons' Men have come to this small village with word that werewolves have been spotted within the barony and they will try to help if they can. One night of a full moon, both of the town's bulls and all three of the Men's horses were slaughtered. The town's hunter found giant wolf tracks... even inside the tiny stables. But the tracks did not lead away from the town. He followed them to the center of town, where they became the tracks of men and disappeared quickly. Your town has been invaded by werewolves. You must find and destroy them.

Each of you have received one of the following PMs from me. This PM defines your role, what actions you may take and when. There are a few clues in these and this game will be unlike any you have played before.

You are a villager. You are afraid of the wolves, but realize that you, as a group can overcome them. They are vulnerable in their human form and the town, each day will vote to lynch someone. Hopefully, you lynch a wolf.

You are the priest. Each night, you may pray for the safe delivery of a fellow villager. Your faith is such that the saints will prevent that villager from being killed or turned by the forces of darkness. However, the saints will not protect from human actions (i.e. lynching or the hunter). You are selfless and will not be able to pray for yourself.

You are the Seer. Each night you may use candles, the bones of small animals, and various rituals to consult with the spirits to find evil in your village. The information you are provided only indicates the presence or absence of evil. Nothing more specific.

You are the hunter. Long ago, your grandfather told tales of a similar event in this very same village. After the villagers' victory, he crafted a single silver arrow. You may fire this arrow one time. It is however still an arrow and your skill will ensure the death of whomever it hits, hopefully a wolf.

You are a Man-at-Arms. You are a small group of the Baron's men are assigned to protect this tiny village. Your fellow men-at-arms are XXX, etc. You and they are not werewolves and you may communicate outside of the thread with these individuals.

You are a werewolf. You are a force of darkness that delights in the stalk and the kill. Your fellow wolfs are XXX, etc. You may communicate outside of the thread with these individuals. Each night of the full moon, you will decide on a villager to stalk and kill.

You are the Alpha Wolf. You are the leader of this group of werewolves. Your fellow wolves are XXX, etc. You may communicate outside of the thread with these individuals. Each night of the full moon, you will decide on a villager to stalk and kill. In addition, if you live, but the rest of your packs is dead, you have a 50% chance of turning the villager you attack and making them a werewolf (who now works for you and may not communicate this fact to anyone else).

Game Rules:
1. Each game day, everyone has to vote to lynch someone. You vote be stated in BOLD. ex. "I vote to lynch XXXX" I am flexible on wording, but it has to be bold to count. You must vote each game "day", but you cannot vote for No One or yourself. If you fail to vote you will die an untimely death that nightfall. If you decide to switch your vote, state in BOLD you are doing so by stating "I retract my vote on...."

2. Whoever has the most votes will be lynched; in the event of a tie the loser will be randomly chosen.

3. Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this rule, is the authorization by me for special role players to do so. I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE Quicktopic, MSN, AIM, YAHOO OR THROUGH EMAIL. I will provide Quicktopic chat links for those able to communicate.

4. You can say whatever you want in this game, but you can not prove it with my PM to you.

5. If you have questions, PM me. I prefer PM for game issues.

6. Do not edit your posts for any reason!!!

7. No after death posts, if you must please keep them to a minimum. No revealing any additional information!

8. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE. This is a game, it is meant to be fun. In the course of the game your words will be twisted, misinterpreted, taken in various contexts, it important to realize that the group of players here are generally good natured and mean nothing by it. Do not take anything said in game by anyone to be a personal attack or insult. If you feel that you are being personally attacked or insulted let me know.

9. In the case that unforeseen circumstances arise, I reserve the right to alter, or amend rules in order to maintain the game as needed.

Nightly events:
The Lynch
UD-The lynch will come first. If you are a UD and you are up for the lynch you will be lynched.
Werewolf Turns(will not say who was turned, just that someone was turned)
If the preist protected the turn this will be stated, but still not who the turn was.
Hunter Shot
Seer Invest (if turned, this will show)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
DO NOT POST UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN! Sending PMs now.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
PMs are send, you can post now. GAME ON!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Oh, and a player list of course.

JP
Taysius
Lab
LG
JB
Wiz
Kashta
Chill
Zaffy
JM1212
Pirana
Rich
User_name
Dag
Rocker

Good Luck fellas, and if you got 2 PMs from me, that was my computers fault :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
One last thing: Can a mod sticky this ASAP?

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Hello short attention span... Nightfall is Wednesday night, at 9 pm eastern coast time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store