sobering video (grafic) PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
That is sad, but it happens every day. I'm on rotation in the surgery/trauma ICU this month and overnight we got 2 MVCs and 1 MV vs. pedestrian. Sometimes the survivors are not the lucky ones.

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
Sorry, but I think that persuading people to watch videos of others getting hit by cars is not a very good lesson. thanks for the wonderful mental images though!

JMHO.

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
i have to say though that i have been made fun of for driving the speed limit (or "only 5 over"), stopping at stop signs, not making illegal/risky maneuvers, and not passing someone going the speed limit on a (seemingly) empty country road.

i'm tempted to post this on facebook just to show some of the people on my friends list what can happen.

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
i warned of the images, but i think of all the people i know that have done the "look at the girl thing", and what can happen in the blink of an eye is a message that others have forgotten, as we live our busy lives, and its a little wake up call .

its just a roulette game of life and perhaps we can slow the roulette wheel down a bit and respect others and their lives more than we do now,..
just my own opinion on this holiday weekend in particular,..

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
If you'll notice, all of the drivers were Brits (as seen by the steering wheels being on the wrong side). I think it says more about the driving ability of our friends across the pond than anything else...

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
if you see the end its another language, but the point is still the same,

anything can happen when in a split second of distracted driving,.

and it can be deadly,...

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
If you'll notice, all of the drivers were Brits (as seen by the steering wheels being on the wrong side). I think it says more about the driving ability of our friends across the pond than anything else...
Saw this on Facebook and it does seem to be a European PSA, however that is not to say that these same scenarios do not happen here in the United States as well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store