urgant!!!! please help!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

melissadotson

AC Members
Mar 30, 2009
parkersburg wv
i have a common clownfish..he has beens sick with pop eye and dropsy..i just noticed he was sick friday evening. yesterday i moved him to my hosital tank and medicated him with merycin plus..but today i have noticed he is just laying on the bottom and he is breathing real fast..is he going to make it? i am only suppose to use the med. once every other day..as it says on the bottle..or can i use it every day if i do a small water change? has anybody ever had this problym before...i just don't want to lose this fish cause it belongs to my little girl..and i almost lost the same fish before to ick..so could anybody help me ?...and thanks in advance....:feedback:

Amphiprion

Contain the Excitement...
Feb 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Real Name
Andrew
How long was the fish ailing before you treated it in quarantine? What were the water parameters? Did they match the display?

I'm sorry to hear that it died, but that sounded more like acute stress, coupled with an already ailing fish. If we can get to the bottom of some of it, it will help you in the long term.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store