Uh Oh....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
Well, a lot of you know I enjoy imbibing in spirits and alcoholic beverages.. I kinda got intoxicated the other night, and the next morning realized I had peed in one of my tanks.. I triple dosed with Prime to neutralize any ammonia, since my fish weren't looking too hot, do you think my fish will be okay? :(

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I just don't know what to post right now...should I laugh? should I actually answer the question? too many options...just one example of why you OBVIOUSLY do not care about your fish...you should probably just flush them down the toilet now...;)

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
:jaw-dropping: Seriously? How could you tell/what made you realize what you'd done?:lipssealedsmilie:

:cheers:

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
I just don't know what to post right now...should I laugh? should I actually answer the question? too many options...just one example of why you OBVIOUSLY do not care about your fish...you should probably just flush them down the toilet now...;)
:iagree:

:nilly::nilly::nilly::nilly::nilly::nilly:

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
I would be doing large water changes and lots of them.

Seriously, dude; how do you end up peeing in a tank? If it's really getting to that point, maybe it's time to think about cutting back? I'm not passing judgment, but it's not fair to risk your fishes lives for your entertainment.

GusBus

Soup
Feb 16, 2009
In illinois
90-100% water change, an apology to your fish, and have a designated fish keeper when getting hammered out of your mind.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store