Freaking out!!! Plants coming that I didn't buy for yet!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
I just found out that the java moss I had been looking to buy from afishpond in the marketplace forums just sent me the moss. I hadn't paid him yet, and can't set-up a pay-pal account. What should I do!

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
not to mention I was going to cancel the package this morning, but I got back from football and saw his message. Don't know where to go from here, any help out there???????

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
PM him and ask him if you can send a money order? It costs less than a dollar to get one and you can get them at any grocery, convenience store, etc. Surely you have a stamp and an envelope laying around somewhere. ;)

Perhaps your parents could set up a PayPal that links to their bank account, and you could pay them back?

severum mama

is a big bowl of wrong.
Dec 30, 2006
North GA
As a seller, I would be happy to receive a money order in this situation. If it has been shipped before your payment was sent, it's really not your fault and I'm sure just a mix-up. If you PM the seller I'm sure you can easily work things out. :)

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Well, a money order is what I'm going to go with, hopefully he can give me his name and address so I can send it through. Thanks everyone a ton, you just saved me from a bad situation!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store