Mafia 74 sign up..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com

Welcome everyone to the Mafia #74: The AC Ville Penitentiary!

Roles:

-The Underground: Is composed of the Medic, the Spy, and One innocent that will be recruited on Night One. Before night one the Medic & Spy must email or PM me their top 4 choices. I will randomly choose which is selected.

Medic: You have the ability to protect someone each night, you can only protect each person once, so chose wisely, you cannot protect yourself.

Spy: You have the power to investigate once per night to find someone’s true identity.

-Snitches: You were planted by the corrupt Warden to keep an eye out and to inform him each night of who should be beaten to death
by the Guards. Before night, the snitches must email or PM me their top 2 choices for a beating. I will randomly choose which is selected

Each game day a person will be given the "vote block" you may use this to block on other players vote. I will send a pm to you informing you, you can do this.You can not share this information with the town, at anytime.
Nightly Happenings:

-The vote block
-The Shanking
-The Medic’s Protection
-The Beat Down
-Solitary
-Investigations
-Applicable Recruitment (Night 1 only)

The Underground & the Snitches can communicate amongst themselves outside of the thread.

How to win the game:

If all the Snitches are killed, the innocents win.

If the Snitches outnumber the innocents, the Snitches win.

Game machanics-

The first game day will be 48 hours each game day after will be 24.

1) Each game day, everyone in the town must vote to shank someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to shank so and so.

a. You must vote each day,but you cannot vote for No One, or yourself. If you fail to vote, you will die an untimely death.

b. If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are doing so and the new vote.

c. You can only retract your vote one time per game day, your second vote will be locked in.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

a. In the event of a tie, there is no shanking.

b. The Doctor can protect hits only, not lynchings, you can only protect each player once and can not protect yourself.

4) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

5) You can say whatever you want in the game, but you can't 'prove it' with my PM to you.

9) If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

10) No one, unless authorized to do so, are to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than internet chat room.

11) Do not edit your posts!

12) No communication after death, no posting dead members thoughts, or relaying messages to the game from them.

12) NO AFTER DEATH POSTS! A one time "goodbye", "smiley", is fine..you can not however share any thoughts or information.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
I vote to lynch Tay!

Oh, wait... I mean, I'm in.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
YAY! We're finally insane! Im in fer sure!

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Ok, guess we need a sticky on this!!

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Don't hate!

I'm in. Do you have a start date picked?
Lets see how many we have by Sun/Mon and maybe we could start then, unless that would be bad for everyone?

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
Weekends aren't my favorite choice but I can adapt.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store