Mafia #74...ACville Penitentiary!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Welcome everyone to the Mafia #74: The AC Ville Penitentiary!

While the town’s members have been pre-occupied with ridding AC Ville of the Mafia scourge, even more devious plans
have been in the works. While they weren’t focused on the day-to-day matters of the town a corrupt Councilman and his
brother the Sheriff have seized control and in a daring midnight raid rounded up all those that they think would make
waves. They’ve shuttled all the potential troublemakers to the AC Ville Penitentiary where the Warden has promised to
“take care” of any subversives.

Roles:

-The Underground: Is composed of the Medic, the Spy, and One innocent that will be recruited on Night One. Before night one the Medic & Spy must email or PM me their top 3 choices. I will randomly choose which is selected.

-Medic: You have the ability to protect someone each night, you can only protect each person once, so chose wisely, you cannot protect yourself.

-Spy: You have the power to investigate once per night to find someone’s true identity.

-Communicating Innocent: You will receive a PM from me stating you can communicate with the Medic and Spy, you will have the ability to "hit" someone on nights 2 and 4. Use these hits wisely, as your choice will effect the town.

-Snitches: You were planted by the corrupt Warden to keep an eye out and to inform him each night of who should be beaten to death
by the Guards. Before night, the snitches must email or PM me their top 2 choices for a beating. I will randomly choose which is selected

-Each game day a person will be given the "vote block" you may use this to block one other players vote, it does not have to be used. I will send a pm to you informing you, you can do this.You can not share this information with the town, at anytime.

Nightly Happenings:

-The vote block
-The Shanking
-The Medic’s Protection
-The Beat Down
-Investigations
-Applicable Recruitment (Night 1 only)
-UD's

-The Underground & the Snitches can communicate amongst themselves outside of the thread.

-Each day a innocent will be chosen for a "vote block" it does not have to be used, but you will have the ability to block one persons vote. You can not say you have the vote block, and must send in a PM to me before nightfall with the name of the person's vote you would like to block.

-How to win the game:

-If all the Snitches are killed, the innocents win.

-If the Snitches outnumber the innocents, the Snitches win.

Game machanics-

The first game day will be 48 hours each game day after will be 24.

1) Each game day, everyone in the town must vote to shank someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to shank so and so.

a. You must vote each day,but you cannot vote for No One, or yourself. If you fail to vote, you will die an untimely death.

b. If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are doing so and the new vote.

c. You can only retract your vote one time, your second vote will be locked in.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

a. In the event of a tie, there is no shanking.

b. The Doctor can protect hits only, not lynchings, you can only protect each player once and can not protect yourself.

3) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

4) You can say whatever you want in the game, but you can't 'prove it' with my PM to you.

5) If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

6) No one, unless authorized to do so, are to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than internet chat room.

7) Do not edit your posts!

8) No comunication after death, no posting dead members thoughts, or relaying messages to the game from them.

9) NO AFTER DEATH POSTS! A one time "goodbye", "smiley", is fine..you can not however share anythoughts or information.

If anyone has any questions or concerns during the game, please feel free to send me a PM. It is something that needs to be addressed in the game, I will do so.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
List of Players:

JB
Rich
Zaff
Tay
User
Ice
Chill
Bally
JM
Lab
Fish Vixen
Pap
Noods
Piranha
RB
2Hob
Doll

First nightfall Wed. 9pm central.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
GAME ON!

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
What happens when it's the full moon, won't lab rat come and get us?

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI

-The Underground: Is composed of the Medic, the Spy, and One innocent that will be recruited on Night One. Before night one the Medic & Spy must email or PM me their top 3 choices. I will randomly choose which is selected.

The first game day will be 48 hours each game day after will be 24.

I need to make a couple corrections here.

The Underground must send me 4 names, not 3

The first TWO game days will be 48 hours

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Groovy! :cool2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com