FB virus

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Hey all,

Just a word of caution. If you get a PM on Facebook saying that someone found you in a video... do not open it. It's bad. My virus scan caught it, which is why I'm able to post this.

Have fun!

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
this was one of the reasons i deleted my facebook account, I got an email from my SISTER, that said quote "yur A$$ looks great in this videoo"

i deleted it, and a week later i got another message of the same thing "open/click to watch this video", deleted my account less than a week later.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
thanks for the heads up JB!

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
FB is the spawn of the Devil. I had an account for a few months before I deleted it.

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
I don't even have a FB account, and recently I've gotten a couple of emails saying, "So-and-so left you a message on Facebook".

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
I don't even have a FB account, and recently I've gotten a couple of emails saying, "So-and-so left you a message on Facebook".
I just got one of those emails but it was something about taking a survey for a prize....delete

bunnyhunter42

AC Members
Nov 27, 2009
Huntington WV
Real Name
Ryan
im on fb while im typing this lol but in college its pretty much required. i remember hearing one of my friends say that "every self respecting college student has a facebook account" i had a life before fb and AC but that went away...

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
I get spam in my email, and I didn't delete my email because of it...

this is the internet. If you wish to use it without having to watch your back, the easiest solution is to hit the On/Off button on your computer case, back away slowly, and do not approach.

That said... If anybody DOES run across an issue like that on fb, feel free to pm me and I can help you fix it. ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store