Hey Guys! Vivarium help please

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Agent_Scully

AC Oscar Club Member #1
Jul 9, 2008
Georgia
Hello my fellow aquarium/vivarium people, long time no post haha. It's been quite awhile since I've updated everybody or posted a question. Today I need all your help once again.

I'm planning on a 30-40 gallon long vivarium with a false bottom constructed using pvc piping, fiberglass mesh, gravel, and egg crating used in air conditioning. I'd love to see what you guys have created with cool features like waterfalls and humidifier systems!

Please post you vivarium pics to help inspire me lol!

I'd also like to know the most cost effective way to go about this, mainly with buying the tank.

Thanks guys!
~Scully :rolleyes:

Agent_Scully

AC Oscar Club Member #1
Jul 9, 2008
Georgia
Well I'm actually unsure about any animals at the moment. Maybe some green tree frogs or Firebelly toads, not together of course, just either/or. I've got another viv with a dumpy tree frog that I just love lol. Thanks for the Website!

froggsong

AC Members
Nov 10, 2009
Take a look at the site in my signature line too, Vivarium Forum. There are lots of great builds there and tons of info on the DIY and cutting costs.

wespastor

AC Members
Feb 28, 2010
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store