FS Red Cherry Shrimp- Shipping- OH

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

enthusiast

AC Members
Sep 29, 2009
Sidney, OH
I have a number of RCS needing thinned out that I'd like to offer.

Berried females may be requested at an additional .25/female, otherwise they will be bagged randomly. Chances of getting a good mixture of all ages & genders in all orders are very good irregardless.

Price is $1.00/shrimp, shipping included free. All prices are the same for any amount of shrimp and minimum orders of 10 please.

Please refer any & all inquiries to my email at jcmoell@hotmail.com as I'm having comp problems atm & only able to get on thru cell phone!

Thanks!

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
Any pictures?

froggsong

AC Members
Nov 10, 2009
I'd love some, but I'm broke until the 1st or so. Hopefully you'll still have some then.

enthusiast

AC Members
Sep 29, 2009
Sidney, OH
razzlefish- pics included w/this post (i tried including 3 only 1 posted for now, i will get more up) :)

froggsong- at this point its safe to say i'll still have some at that time! theres plenty left!

chris- thanks! i'll email them!

seekeroftruth- sent a visitor msg to you

wespastor- msg'ed also!

sorry guys havent actually checked my thread yet i've only replied to the emails! i'm having difficulties w/my computer but my phone has net and i get the emails through that! i came on to try for one more push in sales to mail out tomorrow morning (i've only gotten 3 so far) & i'm quite surprised to see so much interest when I was thinking nobody was interested!

Please email me at jcmoell@hotmail.com for further inquiries & to place an order as I've mentioned it will go to my phone and I can take care of you within minutes :)

The RCS will be shipped with a bit of java moss for them to grasp onto during shipment. Orders are mailed USPS priority mail & will deliver in 2-3 days.

I'm also selling jungle val clippings for $1/each & have quite a bit of that to thin out yet if interested!!

100_1250.JPG

enthusiast

AC Members
Sep 29, 2009
Sidney, OH
pics

ok got a few more snapped real quick from my blackberry! sorry for the quality they're cell phone shots

take note on some of these pics theres just RCS as far as you can see! They speckle & dot the entire floor of my 75 gallon community planted tank! They're doing very good and surprisingly reproducing amazingly! Its heavily planted though and mostly with the same jungle val i'm thinning out

final reminder its a 1st come 1st serve basis & those that email me will contact me instantly. Hoping to include alot of orders for tomorrow morning since its my day off :)

rcs_everywhere.jpg cory_rcs.jpg rcsfrenzy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store