the mama squirrel I hand feed....q

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
MN..state bird:: mosquito
she will only come to me...hubby stands on the balcony and she runs away...:hitting:

I can always tell when she comes to the tree...I see her jump from the roof to the tree...it is hilarious...

100_0795.jpg 100_0796.jpg 100_0797.jpg

Ratlova30

AC Members
Apr 2, 2010
Washington
Real Name
Chelsea
very cute. Hopefully they don't start a squirrel community in that tree, heard horror stories with racoons. very cute though

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
she had a batch of babies already, but she moved all of them...only 1 baby hangs around....and the baby knows that that is mamas tree....

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com
I got a pellet gun with her picture on it! They do nothing but cause me grief! Fuzzy-tailed rats is all they are.

Lighten up Jeffro!!

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
I got a pellet gun with her picture on it! They do nothing but cause me grief! Fuzzy-tailed rats is all they are.
i hear that! they're illegal to house or feed here. i have a neighbor that refuses to realize that and that they're a pest species. needless to say we could colonize the entire U.S. with what runs a muck in my yard alone. no matter what we do they find a way in to our attic. they eat away at our electrical and cable lines. we've had our entire house re-wired for cable every year for the last 7 years because of them... twice a couple years. needless to say i bought the bb gun with the second highest muzzle velocity for a single co2 cartridge available. it seems to have not made a dent in the population. :shakehead:

all this is very unfortunate because they are very cute animals with usually a great demeanor and very entertaining to watch. i feel like a weirdo sometimes because at the beginning of the season i'll feed the mommas but by mid-summer it's time to put the population back in check.

anyway, great pics mee-mee. if only our population wasn't out of hand i could enjoy their antics much more without the stresses i've been faced with due to it. darn bleeding heart neighbor, breeding pest species and rehabbing them in her home. :screwy:

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
I always thought that you were a little squirrely, mee-mee.... :)

ah, mad ya know me well....and breeding in a house...:(

we cant feed canadian geese or pigeons....I would never breed a squirrel in my house....they are meant for the wild....

Last edited:

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Lighten up Jeffro!!
HAHAHA!

I willingly admit that they are cute and fun to watch but the damage they cause is ridiculous! Too bad we can't enjoy them without the damage. Telephone wires, cablevision wires, electrical wires seem to attract them. I had to quit feeding the birds since the food attracted them. I got tired of mixing cayan powder in the seed to dissuade them from it. I also had to quit using the birdbath as that was another great attractant. Not fair to the birds but it is cheaper than replacing everything they damage.

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
How cute!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store