Mafia #76 Game Thread: Revenge of the Nerds

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Game Rules:

1. This is a game, it is meant to be fun. In the course of the game your words will be twisted, misinterpreted, taken in various contexts, it important to realize that the group of players here are generally good natured and mean nothing by it. Do not take anything said in game by anyone to be a personal attack or insult. If you feel that you are being personally attacked or insulted let me know.

2. Each game day, everyone has to vote to lynch someone. Your vote must be stated in BOLD.
ex."I vote to lynch XXXX” I am flexible on wording, but it has to be bold to count.

You must vote each game "day", your vote must be on a live player, not including yourself. If you fail to vote you will die an untimely death that nightfall.

If you decide to switch your vote, state in BOLD you are doing so by stating "I retract my vote on....".

3. Whoever has the most votes will be lynched; in the event of a tie the loser will be randomly chosen.

4. Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this rule is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

5. You can say whatever you want in this game, but you can not prove it with my PMs, or posts from other sites/threads.

6. If you have questions, PM me or email me at Zaffy@yahoo.com . I prefer PM for game issues.

7. Do not edit your posts.

8. No after death posts, if you must please keep them to a minimum. No revealing any additional information. Live players may not channel their dead teammates.

9. Do not put game relevant information in the thread tags, or in your signature.

10. In the case that unforeseen circumstances arise, I reserve the right to alter, or amend rules in order to maintain the game as needed.

Specific Game Mechanics:

There will be unlimited vote retractions.

Dead communicating players may continue to communicate with their live teammates, but live players may not pass on messages from the dead.

Dead non-communicating players will have a ghost chat supplied to them, the ghosts will have no special powers.

*** Please note, this is changed from the sign up.

The priority of night time will be as follows:

Lynch
Underpants Re-enforced
Wedgie
Investigations
Untimely deaths

ROLES:
Geeks: You are townies, you may vote each night. You have no special abilities. You may not privately communicate with anyone.
Underpants Re-enforcer(doctor): In addition to being a townie, you may also protect one person from a wedgie each night. If you are found by the Network Guru you will be allowed to privately communicate with him/her.
Network Guru (detective): In addition to being a geek, each night you may have the role of one player revealed to you. If you find the Underpants re-enforcer you will be allowed to privately communicate.

Jocks: You are trying to infiltrate the Geek organization. Each night you may vote to lynch someone. You may privately communicate with each other. Each night you may choose one person to kill and one person to investigate.

The Jocks win if they control 50% or more of the population.
The Geeks win if they eliminate the Jocks or if William Shatner and Patrick Stewart sing a duet during the game.

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Player List:

Jpappy
User_Name
Ballyhoo
Razzlefish
Patrick.paul
Fishfriend
Piranha86
Maverickbr77
IceH2O
Taysius
Lab_Rat
Chill
RBishop
Rich
Lady G
Jbradt
Dirtydawg
Judgemax
Dangerdoll
JM1212

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
AC University has been a quiet campus for several years. But now, the Jocks are trying to overthrow the geek leaders and bring Football and Greco-roman wrestling back into the forefront. The Geeks are on to the scheme, but they must find out who the secret invading Jocks are before it's too late.

Nightfall will be Tuesday, August 3rd. 7pm pacific. If this time doesn't work for you guys let me know (I'm off work most of the week, so I can adjust either direction). This would be about 34 hours for day 1. After that it will be 48 hour days until we decide to switch to 24 hour days.

Make it so. (that means "game on" for you non-nerds out there)

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Some chums and I were having a colloquy last evening during which we partook in a lively palaver regarding the merits of football and greco-roman wrestling. We decided the homo-erotic subtext of both sports was too blatantly obvious for even a jock to deny.

patrick.paul

Geek Inside
Jul 13, 2010
NorCal/Bay Area
Real Name
Patrick..
I would have to concur jbradt. I was trying to watch footbasket or whatever they call it and (the one with the leather prolate spheroid) and I nearly spit out my Mountain Dew. All the years I've been tortured by these guys?

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
Hello everyone!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com