rare fish stock list

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

goliath

Registered Member
Aug 5, 2010
I have more small fish suitable for this community, I'll start updtaing soon!

PLease check out the vendor page for details and pictures.
http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/fo...d.php?t=344701

Ultra monster fish

elopicthys bambusa <--google this name, or youtube "fugupuff" to see video of it in a fish tank

Rare Medium monster

siniperca scherzeri <--rare korean perch, only 3rd time imported into the US, large predatory datnoid like fish max size 18"

Small gems

Rhinogobius zhoui <--newly described specie 2009! found only in a few small streams in southern China, one of the most colorful gobies, hardy and easy to keep! Great for small planted tanks. Can be bred in the aquarium, and stays small! First debut in the US and you'll probably never see more available in the US in the future

Protomyzon pachychilus "panda loach" we have just a few more available, another peaceful nano fish! This fish will probably never be offered by anyone else in the US $100.00 each Easy to keep, will attack algae wafers, great for planted tank

Macropodus sinensis true Chinese paradise fish, can live out door, full of colors, easy to breed. $25.00 each only a handful available

Pseudogastromyzon fangi <--yellow finned hillstream loach. Named after the Late Fangfang Kullander icthyologist, wife of famed icthyologist Sven Kullander. $25.00 each

Mugilogobius chulae <--marble panda goby 1" full size, shape of a bumbble bee goby I have one pair only $25.00 for both

Larger gems

tobotia elongata <-- we got a couple of 6" ones from the wild, $650.00 each

Spinibarbus denticulatus 14" male/female $250.00 for the pair, healthy and colorful

IMG_5920.JPG IMG_5913.JPG goby small pic.jpg ptychidio.jpg

goliath

Registered Member
Aug 5, 2010
pictured above is macropodus hongkongensis, which is a rare rediscovery of a rare anabantoid, and I've bred them already, they're also featured in this month's TFH magazine article by Michael Lo

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store