$1 petsmart sale

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
im loving the $1 fish sale at petsmart, most tetras and livebearers or barbs etc where only $1 each, i came home with 15 tiger barbs for my 55 and i must say, last time i got TBs i hated them, but this time i actually like the little guys. theyre the only inhabitants so there is room for more, but they are just temporary fish until i can go to an auction and get some good mbuna.

yay for sales and low prices:thm:

Jerzboi

AC Members
Jan 13, 2009
Pine Level, NC
Real Name
Brad
very nice, I'll have to make a trip myself

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
isn't 1$ a little high for a tetra?

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
I just bought Cardinal Tetras at my LFS for $4.99 each!

I wish the $1 days at PetSmart applied to Canada :(
it doesnt apply to cardinals by me, but $5 for them is way too much. you can get 5 neons for the price of one since the sale includes neons. they might not be *as* colorful, but geez...

Stargazer53

AC Members
Oct 4, 2006
I saw that the neon tetras were $1 each the other day - I was tempted but I passed. I bought some guppies from Petsmart two weeks ago and I just noticed that some of the fish have ick now. I'm not in a panic mode but I was reminded that greed is never good. I didn't need the guppies - I simply wanted them and now I'm working through the ick issue. :) Petsmart does have great stock though - and the sales are definitely a :thumbsup:.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store