anyone know of any fish stickers for use in a store?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hans

I will eat your fish.
Oct 24, 2003
Gieboldehausen, DE
www.brianhanley.com
looking to buy some generic stickers such as the ones pet smart puts on their racks, perhaps a small pic of the fish, and some info. thanks!

blitzen25bm

AC Members
Jan 28, 2003
Visit site
print out your own im sure copyrighted stuff dont matter too much if your just putting them onto your tanks unless your opening up a store in your house. you can print it on photo paper. i kinda have the same thing but no picts i just have a label maker and stuck it onto the tank with the fish name and a made up price based on how much i like the fish.

anonapersona

Reads a lot, knows a little
Mar 7, 2003
Houston
Visit site
Linens N things

Try Linens N Things in the bath department, also other stores like that. The stick on fish coordinate with a set with shower curtain, towels, and so on. Maybe even Walmart bath dept.

Also try a wall paper store, there are wall paper borders that have fish on them, you can ask for a sample and get a 1 foot section, might have 2 fish on it. Walmart may have wallpaper with the bath stuff if it coordinates.

Most of these will be sort of large, 2 to 4 inch fish, and mostly saltwater type fish.

Silent xXx Rage

AC Members
Jan 5, 2004
Visit site
Just wanted to mention a kewl idea i saw in one of the local pet stores.

On the fish tank they placed colored circular stickers to identify fish that can be placed in a tank together versus fish that should be kept seperate etc.

Yellow - Community Fish
Blue - Schooling Fish
Red - Aggresive Fish

I saw another store go one step further. They had multiple stickers on the tank depicting similiar species, living conditions etc. (ie. cold water, warm water, nocturnal, algae eaters, brackish water fish etc).

This way if you bought neons which had a purple sticker and you wanted to know which fish can also go in that same tank, just look for other purple stickers. If the fish you have has both a green and purple sticker that ment you can add other fish that had either a green or purple sticker not just both stickers.

It was an easy way for beginners to pick the right fish quickly.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store