i got an early birthday present

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MrGrayMySkipper

AC Members
Apr 11, 2009
today i come back from school and on my table is another fish tank for my other mudskipper (they are in one tank now but have a divider it looks ugly) so for this tank i wanted a land and water part but instead of shallow water i want deep water so maby i could have a school of some type of cheapish brackish water fish(stuff that my mudskipper could possibly eat and not die or me be mad at him for it):p: ok so its about 4 inches long mudskipper african

i wanted to know how can i set up a deep water fish tank without all the sand falling into the water ruining the point.

what are some fish that can survive brackish water that he could possibly eat

post any pictures you have of a land and water tank it dont got to be for mudskippers

and were do people get those like pieces of glass or acrylic i see some times in other peoples pics

thank you

nguyendetecting

"Swim along with the snorks"
Jul 31, 2008
Tallahassee, Fl
www.youtube.com
you can get acrylic from home depot and lowes and they can even cut them to size for you. They will be holding back sand so they don't need to be nice looking really. Guppies and mollies can survive in brackish water, but becareful not to max out your bioload with the mud skipper and the fish. With the divider and lower water level you there might not me that much water supported the bioload depending on the size of the tank fo course

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store