Just a update

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
i have got a few pms asking where i have been. I been working on a new set up here for the last 3 months or so. been having lots of delays but once its done its going to rock. i have also spent a lot of time out of town in the last 2 months. i am trying to catch up on everything and get the set up finished. i hope to be more active in the next few weeks.

Thanks,
MG

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
Saw yer note on Facebook the other day, glad you posted here too. Definitely hope your little colony of tiger shrimp has spent a happy and productive summer while you were moving their dwelling around. :)

Riiz

Apocalypse Pony
Apr 16, 2008
So Cal
Real Name
Eric
Great to hear, do you plan on selling any fish in the future, such as white cloud minnows or any other tetras?

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
Great to hear, do you plan on selling any fish in the future, such as white cloud minnows or any other tetras?
yea i am setting up a few qt's with auto wc system. it just seems everything that goes wrong has gone wrong when working on this new set up.
Hmm
You were gone??

ha ha!!
such a hater as always ziggy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store