What's your favorite "REEF SAFE" fish?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GusBus27

AC Members
Feb 16, 2008
Im just curious as to what fish are popular among other reef keepers...

I currently have a blue hippo tang, yellow tang, 2 clowns, blue streak cleaner wrasse, 2 Yellow tailed blue damsels, green mandarin dragonet, skunk cleaner shrimp, purple conde, several small hermits, several snails, & a golf ball sized blue legged hermit.

What's your favorite fish...?

GusBus27

AC Members
Feb 16, 2008
Sweet fish... I take it thats yours in your avatar...?

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
And "crop dusting your SPS corals into oblivion" as well. ;) I really dislike those bullet gobies.. along with diamond gobies for that reason. They just make too big of a mess of the tank/rocks/corals for my taste. To each their own though. :D

RiVerfishgirl

AC Members
Jan 15, 2007
Poplar Bluff, MO
Real Name
Heather
And "crop dusting your SPS corals into oblivion" as well. ;) I really dislike those bullet gobies.. along with diamond gobies for that reason. They just make too big of a mess of the tank/rocks/corals for my taste. To each their own though. :D
True on that, lol. You have to blow your stuff off daily if you have them. But they are awesome for keeping your sand bed clean.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
I'm going to have to go with two here:

Jawfish. Don't really care which one. Unfortunately these guys just don't last long in captivity due to jumping, disease and/or collection practices. But cool none the less.

Midas Blenny. Striking fish with a lot of character.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store