Finally getting a Chevron Tang!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
It feels like Christmas is coming... the anticipation is going to kill me. I am picking up a baby Chevron Tang this week. I have only seen it available 1 time in all my years in the hobby and it was early on (1990's) when I really didn't know much, nor did I have a tank suitable for them. Now that I have a tank suitable, it has been a couple years of searching and asking LFS to find me one to no avail. Just today a local high end coral seller www.reefodyssey.com said they were getting 2 in and I was first to put my name on the list for one. $140 for a 2.5". I should be picking it up on Tues or Wed and will take plenty of pictures once I get it.. until then here is a stock photo of what they look like. :woot:

Jody

AC Members
Jul 28, 2010
Newfoundland, Canada
Nice M8 good luck with him/her bit to rich for my blood thought

love to see your pics

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
It will certainly be the most expensive fish I have ever bought. My Potters Wrasse held that title for the last 2 years, but it was only $90. I am going for a "Hawaii" theme with my fish selection it seems... Potters Wrasse, Potters Angel, and now Chevron Tang.

Jody

AC Members
Jul 28, 2010
Newfoundland, Canada
Wow they looks better when there adults even thought the juvenile still looks nice

im jealous

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Congrats on the new addition. You certainly have an eye for fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store