Another Brackish set up (120 gallon)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MuddyMudskipper

AC Members
Sep 2, 2010
I'm 'inheriting' a 120 gallon brackish tank somewhat quicker than I thought.

My plan is: archers, scats, monos...perhaps a dragon goby or two, although im not sure if the archers will bully?

I already have a mudskipper set-up with a couple of archers (which will move into here)..

Does anyone have any great ideas for stocking?

MuddyMudskipper

AC Members
Sep 2, 2010
Reckon I'll go for: 4 archers, 2 dragon gobies, 6 knight gobies, 4 mollies, 4 figure 8's and a scat...

MuddyMudskipper

AC Members
Sep 2, 2010
I think the F8's should be OK as long as there are plenty of places to go and line of sight is broken up fairly well. Might not go for the scat then, especially as they can end up the size of dinner plates...

MrGrayMySkipper

AC Members
Apr 11, 2009
i think scats need full salt water when they get to be adults wont archers eat a molly they have some big mouths i dont know bit just an idea

MuddyMudskipper

AC Members
Sep 2, 2010
Good point on the salinity, the scat is probably not worth the trouble long term..

MuddyMudskipper

AC Members
Sep 2, 2010
That's what I heard, and i am very much 50-50 for putting them in there, but If I get lucky then it will be a great tank...
I'll watch it carefully and if everyone isn't getting along I'll reassign to my other 50g ...Or perhaps put a puffer in the "15g naughty tank"

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store