Mafia 80: Ghost Hunters

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
The Ghost Hunters-They do not know each other at game start, but they have the power to investigate to try and find each other. At game start each will send in a name they want investigated, and at each nightfall there after. Investigations will only show "non-Ghost Hunter" or "Ghost Hunter" until they all find each other. As they find one another investigations will be combined. Once they are all known to each other their investigations will show innocent or troubled spirit. If they have found each other by night 4 they will get a seance which will give them a hint. On nights 2 & 4 those able to communicate will be able to "take a soul", choose wisely as you do not want to take an innocent soul, there will be a leader among them that will choose if none are communicating at that time. If the same person is picked by both the GH's and the Murderer, that persons soul will be taken. The Ghost Hunters win, when all the troubled souls are gone.

The Dr.-Can protect one soul each night from being taken by the murderer. They do this by sending me the name of the person they wish to "protect" that nightfall. They can only protect any person two times, and can protect them self once. The protection is only for a "turn" victim, it can not stop a lynching. They also carry a vial that has 2 doses in it. They will change a soul and must be used by night 5 or the Dr will die. If it is used on a troubled soul or a ghost hunter they can not reveal anything to either team, and they now will communicate with both teams...only they work for the opposite side now. If it is used on the Murderer they will die.

Innocents-The towns people of AcVille, they need to work together to rid the mansion of the troubled spirits. They do this by voting to "take the soul" of those they think to be a troubled spirit. If they take the soul of the murderer, there will be no more souls taken by the troubled soul and the remaining troubled souls are on their own, able to communicate but unable to take any more souls to their side. They win once all the troubled spirits are gone.

The Murderer-Has the power of the "touch of death". After his murder spree and suicide his spirit has remained in the mansion. Now that the people of AcVille are staying there, he can use his touch of death to take their souls and they will work with him. At game start the murderer will send in a name to receive the touch of death, and they will be able to communicate. Each nightfall they will touch another innocent taking their soul (unless the Dr. has protected them). The first two souls will be automatic, after that they have a 50/50 chance of turning a soul. If the murderers soul is taken, the troubled souls can no longer turn others to work with them, they will however have a chance to "take a soul" each night fall. They must send in a name before each nightfall and have a 50/50 chance of taking that persons soul and sending them to their death.

Troubled Souls-Were once AcVille citizens and innocent, their souls were touched by the murderer and they now work with them to take the souls of the remaining innocents. They win once all the ghost hunters souls are taken.

Random events-On two occasions that will be randomly selected before game start, random events will happen.

one time a soul will be switched, if it is an innocents soul they will work with the troubled souls. If it is a Ghost hunter they will work with the troubled souls, they will be communicating with both sides and can not reveal to either side that they are..although their goal is to work with the troubled souls and take out the ghost hunters, they can not name them to the troubled souls, they also can not reveal to the ghost hunters they have been turned or give the names of the troubled souls to the ghost hunters. If a Troubled soul is selected they work for the ghost hunters and the same rules apply to them. If the Dr. is selected they will work for the troubled souls they can reveal to them that they are the Dr and they still have the power to protect and use the vial.

One time the towns vote will be switched to the second highest vote getter.

The priority of night time will be as follows:

Lynch
Dr. Protection
Turns
RAOV
Untimely deaths

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Each game day, everyone has to vote to lynch someone. You vote be stating in BOLD "I vote to take the soul of..."

You must vote each game "day", but you cannot vote for No One or yourself. If you fail to vote you will die an untimely death that nightfall.

If you decide to switch your vote, state in BOLD you are doing so by stating "I retract my vote on....".

2. Whoever has the most votes will have their soul taken, in the event of a tie the "winner" will be randomly chosen.

3. Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this rule, is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

I will set up a "den" for each communicating team...a ghost chat will also be provided for those who go to the great beyond. Once you die, you are dead no posting in the thread or your den...you will now be in the ghost chat.

4. You can say whatever you want in this game, but you can not prove it with my PM to you.

5. If you have questions, PM me or email me at thts4u@yahoo.com if it is important to all, I'll post it. PM's are best as I am here much more then my email.

6. Do not edit your posts!!

8. No after death posts, if you must please keep them to a minimum. No revealing any additional information!

9. You will be drilled, questioned, accused, called scum in the game. Do not take it personal it is a game and all part of it. Please do not make personal attacks on others, calling someone scum in the game is one thing...you do not have to make it personal. If you feel someone has crossed the line, please let me know and it will be dealt with.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO NOT POST UNTIL I SAY GAME ON!!!

______

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
AcVille has been struck with an ice storm the entire town has no power, except an old abondoned Mansion. The residents of AcVille have no choice but to stay there as it is the only place in town with heat and power. Rumor has it the Mansion is abandoned because it is haunted with the spirit of a mass Murderer, who at one time was the butler until one night he went crazy and killed everyone in the Mansion..the butlers body was found hanging from the chandiers. The troubled soul of the butler is still said to be there. There is a group of Ghost hunters with in the residents, the only problem is they do not know who each other are, but with some investigtions they can find each other and work together to get rid of the troubled soul(s). There is also a Dr. among them.

Razz
Chill
Rich
Bally
UN
Wizard
Kash
Hay
Pap
JB
Noods
Lab
FF
Ninja

First Night Fall will be Wed. 8pm (central).

GAME ON!!!!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Game on Woo Hoo!! Let's get this party stated. :y220e:

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name