Tankmates for bumblebee goby

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ravenpb226

AC Members
May 10, 2010
North Beach, MD
Real Name
Allen
So I got home from vacation Saturday around 8 to find that the filter in my brackish tank had died, the water looked stagnant and terrible, and one of my gobies had died (glad my roommate told me about all of this.....) The filter on the tank came with it from a CL add and looked pretty old so I guess it was time for that filter to go. Now I've got an Aqueon QuietFlow 30 and an internal filter running and am doing water changes trying to get everything back to normal. The other 2 gobies and the nerites are doing ok now but I was wondering if there were any other brackish fish that would go in a 10g with what I have?

carpenter547

The Desert Punk
Aug 11, 2010
imperial valley
Real Name
now that would be telling
to my knowledge not alot of fish other than mabey stickel backs or mollies will live in a 10 gallon tank. even bumble bee gobies need more water supposedly. mabey that explains the slow/ lack of ansers sorry i am not of more help.

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
I'd make a nice tank just for the gobies in there.

ravenpb226

AC Members
May 10, 2010
North Beach, MD
Real Name
Allen
yea that's what I thought. I'm gonna start on that soon, I've gotta find some more somewhere

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store