condy question:confused:

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Max

It's me
Jan 26, 2004
Mars
Visit site
I'm not sure but, I think that my Condy might be eating my fish. It seems that after I added it to my tank a couple of my smaller fish "a molly & small yellow tang " and a peppermint shrimp have all gone missing. I'm pretty sure that it's my condy but, I haven't caught it in the act yet.
thanks
chris
:shake: :sad

Dale W.

Formerly known as "Reefscape"
Oct 7, 1998
Koloa, Kauai, Hawaii
www.TheKOR.org
Quite posibly.

They will eat fish. Is it a very big anemone? What size tank do you have? What other fish etc. do you have in the tank?

LT1OwnzYou

AC Members
Nov 28, 2003
Lawrenceville, Ga
atlstreetdemonz.com
well I find that a possibility, a Molly is a brackish fish so it doesnt know what an anenome is. I bought a small brackish puffer.. lasted in my tank 5 mins... just swam around all happy as can be.. then saw the bright white light... and swam towards the condi... who accepted with open arms....:shake:

Max

It's me
Jan 26, 2004
Mars
Visit site
it's a 90 gallon with a royal grama, 7 opps make that 6 mollys and a tomato clown. I have a bubble tip anenome about 30 blue legged hermits 10 red leged 2 peppermint shrimp and a couple brittle stars, and an algae eating nudibranch.
thank you
chris

Max

It's me
Jan 26, 2004
Mars
Visit site
opps nearly forgot I also have a mushroom rock and a bubble tip seperated from the condy by about a ft of bare sand bottom.
thanks for all your help
chris:)

LT1OwnzYou

AC Members
Nov 28, 2003
Lawrenceville, Ga
atlstreetdemonz.com
If its not possible that they are hiding n e where, or jumped out of the tank for some strange reason, my bet is on the anenome. If the crabs had n e thig to do with it u would see bodies. Mollys are not going to eat it, nor is the clown. Tangs are generally too big to eat, I dont see the anenome gettin em both in one night tho.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store