Wow, 9 years..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Corax

Temporarily risen from the dead..
Nov 14, 2001
I don't post often anymore, but got on today to look up some photos.. I noticed my "joined" date says 2001 and couldn't believe it. Almost a decade ago, I first joined this forum. It's changed a lot since then and probably 99% of the faces are people I've never spoken to. Sad really, cuz I used to know just about everyone that posted in GCC and the salty forums.. Not sure where my post count went, but that sucker used to be well over 15k too.

Any other old-schoolers still out there lurking in the weeds?

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
I remember you, I joined a few years or so after, ..I feel the same, very few of the people i "used" to know are here any more:(

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
must suck, all the new faces... i hope im still around in ten or twenty years.

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
there are a few old timers. I know cheech has been around forever! He is on his honeymoon now, but you will see him posting still :D

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Yup, good to see ya, Corax.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
I remember you, I joined a few years or so after, ..I feel the same, very few of the people i "used" to know are here any more:(
Same thoughts here, JM. How are you? I haven't been around much for awhile.:perv:

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I remember you Corax! I miss many of the ones we lost along the way....Roan Art, Ghostknife, Davidica (can't remember how his name went) but he wrote very good articles, and was wonderful helping others! Those are a few that pop in my head at first thought. There are many others.

Nice to see you around...hope to see more of you!

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
Same thoughts here, JM. How are you? I haven't been around much for awhile.:perv:

Good!?..and you/..where ya been hiding?.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Lady G, that was daveedka.

Judge, I'm doing well. Happy currently with my new relationship. LOL! I've been hiding in the attic. :evil_lol: Where have ya been hiding yourself?:silly:

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Hi Corax! Good to see you back. I miss the old-timers too; OrionGirl(who recently made an appearance), Reiverix, RTR, Happychem, Mogurnda...

Debramark still drops by from time to time and I get to talk to Lila about once a week. Sure would like to see more of the old crowd come by to visit.

Mark

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store