FS DD Black Angelfish, Koi Angelfish, and Black Lace wild cross Angels - 49601 - shipped

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
Angels for sale again! I had quite a good sale on these last year, and I am looking for a good turn out this year as well :)

First are Double Dark Black Angels. These are true blacks, with red eyes, and come in standard, veil, and superveil finnage. First picture is standard, second is superveil, and third is an adult superveil male of the same bloodline.

Also available are Black Lace wild cross. They are out of a 50% wild pair. Great way to add some wild genes to your stock, or simply stunning display fish.

And last but not least are Koi angels. Very lovely fish!

Prices for all varieties are $7 for dime size, and $9 for nickle size.

First ship date is Tuesday, October 19. All funds for orders placed to be shipped that date must be received no later than 8 AM on Monday the 18th.

Priority shipping is $16 for up to 10 fish. No live arrival guarantee.

Buyer pays actual shipping with Express. Live arrival guarantee if proof of DOA is sent within 2 hours of delivery. Special instructions will follow, and you must do as I ask or no refund will be given. Refund is on fish only, shipping not included.

Paypal ONLY. I need an address on file or in the details, and I need your AC username and what you are buying also in the details of the payment.

Amante_di_Betta

Anubias Harlet
May 21, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Real Name
Gary
PM sent.

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
Bump.

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
TTT

MichiganMan

AC Members
Sep 21, 2008
Any chance of a pickup? I'm Michigan as well, in the "just north of Detroit" area. :)

MichiganMan

AC Members
Sep 21, 2008
Doh! Google is your friend - I now see you are up in Cadillac. Have to see if I can get my tank set up before you sell out.

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
Sending PM :)

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
BUMP