Theraps guttulatum

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
These look more like young Theraps lentiginosus. Where did you buy these? I kept a few from rapps a long time ago.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
They were given to me as a gift i will breed them and probably give them away as well but a buddy of mine at our fish club had them.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
They look stunning, if they breed for you I'd like to get some if those fry.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool deal sure will man because i really do not have the room LOL..

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Sorry Pittbull I didnt see this thread. Nice fish. Ummmm you ok Nano??? Cuz these fish that Mike got are not Theraps lentiginosus. That fish is more elongated then Mike's fish. Oh and Mike forget looking for info on Theraps guttulatum rather look for Vieja guttulatum youll see that this fish looks more like yours.

How big are your new pair of cichlids??? Looks like they got into a few fights already with the few torn fins and tail.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Thanks Lab.. Hey GEV i was thinking the same thing as the Vieja i was just wanting a second opinion, currently they are well i think Male is 5" and the Female is 3" My friend had two pairs and the Dom pair beat this pair up and is why he gave them to me and from what he was saying the fish have made a good comeback because the smaller one was totally beat up and was missing most of its fins..

They are in a tank by themselves and i have seen some breeding tendencies already so i may have a spawn soon.. Thanks ..

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Oh ok cool. You could tell that they have both been in a major scrape. They had there butts handed to them. Nice regardless though.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store